Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Mick is in Germany from the pics I've seen. So much for my Sweden meet up for Lick!

Maybe he was in Portugal (grasps at straws....)
Maybe he was at Kika's birthday

It's so easy to mix these two, Kika often looks more like Lu Squid than herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Is this Lando’s new private account? Looks like his eyes. Both Martins, Louis, Niccolo, Thierry, Ed follow this account

1674371279167.png

1674371230685.png

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I think more drivers will have full time security this season
They should all do a Lewis and have a proper bodyguard tbh. Idk how they even expect them to focus when people are constantly charging in their faces 5 minutes before they need to get in the car let alone stuff like this happening. He’s been shamed for it for years but it’s pretty obvious it’s the way forward now

matto

VIP Member
Not sure if it's Emma, but something's going on for sure

logan 1.jpg
logan 2.jpg

We also have some very interestingly unhinged rumors about KMag, yikes:

kevmg 1.jpg
kevmg2.jpg
kev mg 3.jpg

if any of this is true:

• Sad
  • Sick

maisie20

VIP Member
I think there’s a difference between retired as in, idk, David Beckham, and Daniel. No offence to him, but there’s levels to it. I’m happy to say I’m biased because I don’t particularly like him and I don’t get how so many people are taken in by his obvious persona, but it just seems lazy to keep churning out the same people rather than actually using someone else, there’s 20 to choose from
Well ya there’s layers to it, firstly because soccer is the biggest sport in the world so the profile of those players will be huge. So of course Daniel and David Beckham aren’t comparable 😂

I just don’t think it makes sense to say that someone who isn’t actively racing or playing the sport can’t promote the sport on a chat show. Sure max is the world champion and could be out promoting the sport but max would rather stick pins in his eyes 😂

Last edited:

savedlatin21

VIP Member
On Ky Millman’s insta post. I hate the assumption also that women interested in F1 must mean an interest in paddock fashion. I literally couldn’t give a fig about what anyone is wearing around the paddocks. I’m here for the racing (and okay, the drama and Charles’s pretty face🤣)

pastafasta

VIP Member
So... people say this is Charlotte's hand... so I went to her IG and scrolled and scrolled... and found this pic of her left hand (as she usually shows her right one) and it really could be. The moles are there. :sneaky:
1674405456320.png
1674405478247.png

• Haha
  • Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
We all missed this... thank you, Carmen, what would we do without you and your work?
1675237584908.png

And Lando is in Barcelona... hmmm.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
---

From Max's point of view it does make sense. He drives differently to how Daniel would, he might be able to get more from it than he would just reviewing data.
Yeah they quoted max saying in general he didn't want anyones Sim data when he could be doi g it himself... thus the plane upgrade. Like someone else mentioned here earlier Daniel isn't going to be a stay around and Sim guy. They have tons of.people there who can do that. He's more a hype guy. Apparently I also just read McLaren bought him out for 18 million when he would have gotten 25 his 3rd yeat

Reactions: 8