Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CHAMPIONOF

I think Max had one in the Netherlands too. More than anything, even when people aren’t necessarily doing anything overtly “wrong”, it’s just an inconvenience the drivers don’t need. People forget that they are just doing their jobs. Sometimes it must take them like half an hour just to get from the paddock gates into the hospitality and that’s just not practical, and it’s a shame because they’re always happy to sign stuff and take pictures in certain areas (like at the gates to the paddock) but now fans seem to be allowed everywhere which makes no sense because I’ve never really seen that before
this is honestly one of the weirdest parts about f1 to me....it is so rare in sports for fans to have such consistent access to athletes, especially just before a competition....they're trying to get into the right mindest before qualifying or a race and they have to travel from hospitality to the pits and deal with fans between that....i really cannot think of any other elite sport where this would be such a regular thing

Reactions: 10

vaneln

VIP Member
Yes she basically said she was with some famous guys and said Lando's name that he was 19 and recently enter F1 so im assuming 2019 or she is just lying..she also knows zero english and yes she said they just mimed 😂
Its a 50%/50% thing she can be telling the true or lying from what i know she is not the most credible person. And saying that on tv (she is participating in a Big Brother) even if its a lie she knows it gives her something for people to talk about outside and its what she wants. Big Brother is huge in Brazil and its like a social media battle outside too so im not suprised she mention that there.
Brazilian media is on fire for Lando today 🔥
BUT there's something so funny 😂
She presented herself as a sapiosexual, which means "that a person is sexually attracted to highly intelligent people". Then Brazilian Twitter is mocking her because Lando is not that smart...

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Why is nobody talking about Charles robbing Ronald McDonald and wearing his shoes at fashun week

1674413031204.jpeg

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Ya I agree! The paddock isn’t the same as what it was a few years ago. I know DR got a bodyguard at one of the races last year because the paddock was crazy.
I think Max had one in the Netherlands too. More than anything, even when people aren’t necessarily doing anything overtly “wrong”, it’s just an inconvenience the drivers don’t need. People forget that they are just doing their jobs. Sometimes it must take them like half an hour just to get from the paddock gates into the hospitality and that’s just not practical, and it’s a shame because they’re always happy to sign stuff and take pictures in certain areas (like at the gates to the paddock) but now fans seem to be allowed everywhere which makes no sense because I’ve never really seen that before

Reactions: 9

fryolyfe

VIP Member
From it all - why would Charles even want to go to Mercedes? I think Lando going to Mercedes would make more sense in fact.
(I know everyone loves Carlando, but I think they are better off in different teams actually 😂)
Its probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Lando will ever be at either team, and it’d be a waste of time joining RB if Max is still there. I can’t see Charles leaving Ferrari anyway tbh he has a blind loyalty to them and I truly don’t think Toto will sign a driver of the same age and ability as George after what happened with Lewis and Nico. They could have ruined so much for Merc with their attitudes and I don’t see him taking that risk again. They’ll just want a solid, reliable Bottas type driver, or depending on when Lewis does retire, one of their own youngsters. Just my opinion but Landos in the worst position of that group I reckon because he hasn’t got the backing of the big 3 teams

pastafasta

VIP Member
Just googled him there....seems incredibly vapid and bit of a downgrade for Cha, but good for her for moving on
Well, Cha is not exactly a superstar, so they can be vapid together 😂

So how much of a coincidence is this? (posted at roughly the same time)
1674322007620.png
1674322022796.png

1674322116544.png
1674322129404.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

CHAMPIONOF

Apparently, he's just pissed at Max... seeing ths in sports illustrated while he's in LA males me really think he'd release something this ridiculous
max doesn't even mention daniel in this quote....journalists (and readers falling for click bait) have just taken it and run with it. any driver would say a very similar thing to max, that's why they spend so much time doing simulator work....daniel will be there to test new parts and aerodynamics...people are making a bigger deal out of that than there needs to be

---

Have any of you guys heard about the potential Red Bull & Ford link up? Apparently Ford are sending influencers and content creators to NYC on the exact date of the RB launch there … could be a coincidence but it’s not the first I’ve heard of it
heard the rumours but feel like that would be a bit of a downgrade for red bull....going from aston martin, to honda, to porsche rumours to then settling for ford...plus the introduction of audi as another luxury brand....seems like a weird choice, ford must be throwing a lotttt of money at them.

90sgirl

VIP Member
I do wonder what kind of content he’s posting if his followers are several girls and his friends. Two very different audiences. Are they selfies, mirror selfies with or without clothes, the scenery, his food, cars or maybe he’s just posting cute ducks 😅
Can you imagine following a F1 drivers to finsta just to find them posting pictures of cute ducks 😂 (I mean i get it ducks are cute but…) this one does resemble lando
62B04CDE-C387-44F1-9265-6284F6CD4B12.jpeg

• Haha