Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Lando is not there and she wasn't flying via Ibiza, duh! :sneaky:

That was quick. But still wonder if it's because there is nothing between them or because they are hiding it πŸ˜‚
Comment still on there for me? I’m constantly fluctuating between being 110% sure it’s a thing. To looking and going β€œNah” out loud 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Comment still on there for me? I’m constantly fluctuating between being 110% sure it’s a thing. To looking and going β€œNah” out loud 🀣
Yep, you're right, still there! Must have been glitchy.

Yeah, I'm like 99% sure (most of the time!)

There was a time before I really got into f1 where ibthought people were really reaching about driver homoerotic content... but now I'm here more for that than wags
Now they are serving it themselves πŸ˜‚ No need to reach for it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pierre sat next to Alfie(Lucien) at LV show 😍😍 Omg 😍
View attachment 1902555
View attachment 1902556
Wonder if Pierre can organise me a three way with him and Lucien. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Wonder how many will be battling. Carlos, Martin(s?), Max (Verstappen, not Hamster as he will be firmly stuck at his desk pretending the plans to go were too last minute again 🀣). Or will Lando secretly steal Yuki since he is the clear favourite 🀣
They will all be there and Lando will just form a harem and invite all his other driver friends from the grid, also, Sacha Fenestraz, and the other DJs he knows, Kygo, Zedd. By Vegas Oscar will be simping for Lando too. And somehow Pato O'Ward will be there as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.