Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will die on this hill

Yes I have a bad knee so can do like maybe a few morning runs.... but after that you'll find me in a lodge drinking myself warm and dry.
The one time I tried to match my junior pro ski boyfriend I ended up crying and throwing things at him until be dragged back to the gondola

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will die on this hill

Issue I have is after putting on all that ski gear, you'd probably then be expected to be outside for an extensive amount of time.

Personally, after 30 minutes I'm ready to head inside. Nothing that is supposed to be a "leisure activity" will be keeping me out in the cold for that long

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All we have concluded from this is that Lando likes to be a part of throuples 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is lando not going to let any girl follow him on his main anymore? 💀
037D80F5-739E-4973-AE2B-A294DDDC827D.jpeg

he followed this girl briefly yesterday and she was already following him. but sure enough, now she’s unfollowed him and followed the 🦆 account instead. what is the point of this 💀 especially when they still follow lando.jpg lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
is lando not going to let any girl follow him on his main anymore? 💀
View attachment 1902347
he followed this girl briefly yesterday and she was already following him. but sure enough, now she’s unfollowed him and followed the 🦆 account instead. what is the point of this 💀 especially when they still follow lando.jpg lol
TBH I'm pretty sure he did it before too when he did follows/unfollows, we just didn't know his finsta name. Not sure why he created a new one, maybe he forgot a password for the old one? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.