Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is bleeping hilarious
#workflexibility #remotework #timemanagement #somanynewprojects

1000002043.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is lando not going to let any girl follow him on his main anymore? 💀
View attachment 1902347
he followed this girl briefly yesterday and she was already following him. but sure enough, now she’s unfollowed him and followed the 🦆 account instead. what is the point of this 💀 especially when they still follow lando.jpg lol
I do wonder what kind of content he’s posting if his followers are several girls and his friends. Two very different audiences. Are they selfies, mirror selfies with or without clothes, the scenery, his food, cars or maybe he’s just posting cute ducks 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do wonder what kind of content he’s posting if his followers are several girls and his friends. Two very different audiences. Are they selfies, mirror selfies with or without clothes, the scenery, his food, cars or maybe he’s just posting cute ducks 😅
Can you imagine following a F1 drivers to finsta just to find them posting pictures of cute ducks 😂 (I mean i get it ducks are cute but…) this one does resemble lando
62B04CDE-C387-44F1-9265-6284F6CD4B12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe not ducks but im sure the girls would be all for Martin content, which Martin im not sure but either way id be happy 🤷‍♀️🤣

More Lando+Martin content from the teaml4ndo account, not the type of photo I was expecting 🤣
Screenshot_20230122_182642_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone posted this under latest Lu post, so just keeping it here and wait if she will delete the comment
1674412377262.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that’s just weird
not sure if this one is weirder or all those neverending Lando comments...
I just wonder if she is deleting Mick related ones as someone once mentioned... 🤷‍♀️ But if I was her I'd delete all of these.

Why is nobody talking about Charles robbing Ronald McDonald and wearing his shoes at fashun week

1674413031204.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe not ducks but im sure the girls would be all for Martin content, which Martin im not sure but either way id be happy 🤷‍♀️🤣

More Lando+Martin content from the teaml4ndo account, not the type of photo I was expecting 🤣
View attachment 1902419
Aaaaand just like that I have new motorsport couple I want to have threesome with

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.