Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day, she's squeezing into a single seat with Pierre- (if she's sitting on his lap RIP because the left side of her ass must've been hanging out)

The next day, she has her own seat 😭

No kids tickets available?

Low blow....very low indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One day, she's squeezing into a single seat with Pierre- (if she's sitting on his lap RIP because the left side of her ass must've been hanging out)

The next day, she has her own seat 😭
I still wonder if the guy infront of them is Anthony Joshua :LOL:

public apology πŸ’€

i bet lando will run away from the tape measurer
i do believe he’s not 170 tho

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It's just hilarious with all his psg connection and in that obviously pr celeb sitting kika had no ticket amd still managed to rid his knee all night. Luckily girl has a great ass so some cushion at least. Butbueah pr team stepped it up thankfully/ kicked another celeb out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
public apology πŸ’€

i bet lando will run away from the tape measurer
i do believe he’s not 170 tho
He is surely not 170, but Kym is dramatizing this - in general, he shouldn't present stuff he is not sure about as a fact. And wikipedia as trusted source, oh please, I can edit Lando's page and insert some BS in it if I wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So sorry, Isa, but this must be the ugliest hat/fascinator I've ever seen. Ugly on it own, but even the color doesn't go with anything she wears (which a shame as the dress is nice). Elena overdoes things because fashun, but Isa just tries and misses. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ EDIT: Looks even worse from the side! MUSHROOM! Or cycling helmet. Jesus! What was she thinking? πŸ˜‚
1674394489901.png

1674394836509.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Port Cop's new bliss is a proof about how hard is to be around person like Daniel is πŸ˜…
I love Daniel so much but I can imagine him draining every bit of energy you have constantly

That is the reason why Heidi hardly post on IG. She is exhausted being around DR
0cd2469b73641801e42eabb39fbf5f0f.jpg

(DR looks very adhd. So i am speaking about that. That his behaviour is very exhausting/annoying for partners. )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the fact Kym apologised after blocking a load of people who said he was wrong πŸ˜‚ guess you can’t block Lando though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the fact Kym apologised after blocking a load of people who said he was wrong πŸ˜‚ guess you can’t block Lando though!
He BLOCKED people who said he was wrong? BLOCKED?! How much insecure a 60 years old man you must be to do that? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So sorry, Isa, but this must be the ugliest hat/fascinator I've ever seen. Ugly on it own, but even the color doesn't go with anything she wears (which a shame as the dress is nice). Elena overdoes things because fashun, but Isa just tries and misses. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ EDIT: Looks even worse from the side! MUSHROOM! Or cycling helmet. Jesus! What was she thinking? πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1901702
View attachment 1901714
Put a cockroach on your head, call it fashun

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still can't believe Isa dragged Lily Collins in 'Emily in Paris' for having bad taste in fashion
She definitely-secretly-watches the show for fashion inspo πŸ’€

Some fine classics βœ¨πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can't believe Isa dragged Lily Collins in 'Emily in Paris' for having bad taste in fashion
She did what now? Her? I sometimes doubt she actually looks into the mirror before she goes out :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.