Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this a couple days old but I just saw this, its cute. P looks so much like him
FnvThB1XwAEqQhN?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder what Lando is actually doing at the Barcelona track, usually they dont do a shakedown until the livery is out. There is a karting track about 5mins away from the main track though so possibly that?
---

We have the answer 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it’s for the same reason but Merc are tire testing this week (think they’re doing it in France though). Pretty sure all the teams are doing it at some point because it’s mandatory from the FIA, something to do with the 2024 tires?

Reactions: 7
Mercedes and AT are tire testing at Paul Ricard and then AM and Mercedes are doing another one at Jerez next week. Not all the teams elected to test tires I guess. Ferrari and Afla Romeo did it already.

Maybe McLaren's doing a filming day or something.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what Lando is actually doing at the Barcelona track, usually they dont do a shakedown until the livery is out. There is a karting track about 5mins away from the main track though so possibly that?
---

We have the answer 😅
Aaahhhh misssss this so much!!! There's something different in the feeling of testing before the season starts. That everything is possible kind of feeling and who knows who will be amazing this year against all odds 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aaahhhh misssss this so much!!! There's something different in the feeling of testing before the season starts. That everything is possible kind of feeling and who knows who will be amazing this year against all odds 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩
Saying all the prayers that this year isn't as painful as last year

• Heart
Sorry i couldn't link it but in f1_ladywhistledown instagram page they shared a story about logan sargeant allegedly dating a tennis player. i couldn't exactly see who it is but are they talking about emma raducanu????

• Wow
Sorry i couldn't link it but in f1_ladywhistledown instagram page they shared a story about logan sargeant allegedly dating a tennis player. i couldn't exactly see who it is but are they talking about emma raducanu????
I know nothing about tennis, but if he is dating her or any other tennis player, it's good to see that he goes for a (successful) athlete instead of random (instagram pretty and attention seeking queen who is looking for being famous by dating someone famous) wag-wanna-be.

Also that weird IG page that ship him and Luisa can finally delete their page. I honestly don't know why that page even started (if it still exists that is).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At least she's not Portuguese! 😂

• Haha
Not sure if it's Emma, but something's going on for sure

logan 1.jpg
logan 2.jpg

We also have some very interestingly unhinged rumors about KMag, yikes:

kevmg 1.jpg
kevmg2.jpg
kev mg 3.jpg

if any of this is true:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Of course it's true matto
Why are you still surprised
Expect the worst

---

I guess morals go completely out of the window when you have a tit ton of money
I did lose a lot of hope after Jenson/Jessica Michibata 😭

Last edited:
How can someone look angry, sad, smilie and awkward at the same time? I sometimes feel they are seriously trolling her in those magazines, either her face is photoshopped beyond recognition or they use the most wrong angle and pose ever.
1675267238302.png

The best about this is though :rolleyes:
1675267407751.png

---

I love JB! What was the goss?
Cheating. Enough said. :cautious: Didn't Kimi cheat on his ex wife too? :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.