Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's where you went wrong 😂 did you get blocked on your normal account as well?
yeah but didnt even have an f1 connection on that one. so guess it was my IP cause it popped up just fine logged out and a new IP.
really, i appreciated the attention rather than just ignoring the request.
must be really trying to keep it quiet.... its like it never existed to me

HA!
Pietra's in Paris with her mom (definitely doubting she's actually in school)
So guess Hamster and Lando are allowed to see each other.

Reactions: 1
Damnit... looks like Ferni is pushing Hugo Boss these days with AM. Thought he'd be free of modelling, but looks like we are gonna get some preppy ferni

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nevermind my previous post (deleted), the latest Lando's (private) follow is a BBC journo. She actually did some interview with him before (even back in 2019). I kinda feel like he might be re-following some people (females) whom he might have deleted before (because of Lu).
And since he started to follow (maybe again), possibly she is doing some interview/feature in MTC today.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.