Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like big drama is brewing

Dude is called "Must be seen" (MBS like the intials of his name Mohammed Ben Sulayem) by F1 journalists, it would be very funny if his constant tweeting about things that really shouldnt be in the open would have consequences.

Its probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Lando will ever be at either team, and it’d be a waste of time joining RB if Max is still there. I can’t see Charles leaving Ferrari anyway tbh he has a blind loyalty to them and I truly don’t think Toto will sign a driver of the same age and ability as George after what happened with Lewis and Nico. They could have ruined so much for Merc with their attitudes and I don’t see him taking that risk again. They’ll just want a solid, reliable Bottas type driver, or depending on when Lewis does retire, one of their own youngsters. Just my opinion but Landos in the worst position of that group I reckon because he hasn’t got the backing of the big 3 teams
depends on if they are convinced of George tbh. I can see them signing Leclerc or Norris and then its surivival of the fittest.

If Kimi Antonelli is as talented as I believe they will have to face that situation in a couple of years anyway.
From it all - why would Charles even want to go to Mercedes? I think Lando going to Mercedes would make more sense in fact.
(I know everyone loves Carlando, but I think they are better off in different teams actually 😂)
If he wins no title I dont think that Leclerc will surivive long at Ferrari tbh. Alonso delivered all-time great performances at Ferrari but was then chosed as the scapegoat anyway (yes, he is toxic, but it would have happened to anyone)

Reactions: 1
Right I’m sorry but this guy has made Jean Todt look competent and that is not an easy task. He’s ruining everything that F1 has been trying to build over the last few years, everything that Liberty Media has tried to portray about the sport he’s just going back on. Constantly wanting to be the centre of attention, he’s arrogant beyond belief. The day F1 grows a pair and spilts with the FIA will be a day to celebrate

---

looks like big drama is brewing

depends on if they are convinced of George tbh. I can see them signing Leclerc or Norris and then its surivival of the fittest.

If Kimi Antonelli is as talented as I believe they will have to face that situation in a couple of years anyway.
If Merc made a car anything like their usual standards, George can win in it easily. He’s a great driver, just in my opinion at times last season he was overly aggressive given the cars limitations but that’s easily ironed out. If he’s trying to win in a car that’s not outright the best it may be more difficult but he’s not had much trouble battling Max Charles etc when he’s had a small chance to so I don’t see why in a better car, he can’t. He’ll never be Lewis because Lewis is just one of those sportspeople that will always stand out but he’s better than people give him credit for

Reactions: 1
Guessing this means Lando is on his way to/is back in the UK. Probably needed at the MTC soon considering pre season testing is in month

Reactions: 3
I'd love to be excited about something cool, but it'll probably be boring as duck... ehm... duck.
Please just no quadrant merch please please

It probably won't be now when they don't have someone to pretend to step in as female model last minute

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still holding out for him at the EPrix... but yeah i think he has to get back to MTC
and also needs to give hamster a good spanking for putting pietra on stream
If i see her in quadrant merch i will literally cry

looks like max got kittens to try and lure in more subs... nope plenty of kitten content on tiktok for me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.