Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or you'll have the women who are fine with the cheating as long as she doesn't find out.... (as though she doesn't already know what it is)

Personally, I don't know how they do it because I would lose part of myself trying to make peace with that arrangement. I'm sure the financial security and status helps but I don't think I pull it off. I'm sure the dudes see it as a perfectly necessary sacrifice because how else are they to preform at their best if their partner expects so much out of them :rolleyes:
As someone who has been cheated on multiple times in the same relationship, idk how you get over it. I tried for a long time because I didn’t want to lose it but it was in my head constantly and it gives you so much insecurity within yourself, no matter who you are. Every minute they’re not with you you’re wondering what they’re doing, every time they’re on their phone you think they’re talking to someone else. Just horrid. It’s a cowardly thing to do but with these types of guys it unfortunately can come with the territory it would seem

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, he called her "the wife"
He wonders why his viewers have significantly dropped 🤣
---

Shes now in chat saying she wants to stream with him... This mans viewers are going to continue decreasing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, he called her "the wife"
He wonders why his viewers have significantly dropped 🤣
---

Shes now in chat saying she wants to stream with him... This mans viewers are going to continue decreasing 🤣
Can they decrease?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello everyone.
I lost a lot of weight already after my stomach reduction.
My clothes are to big.
So proud of myself.
Maybe I as this to early but is there some news about Blake?
Some nice pictures?
Lots of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello everyone.
I lost a lot of weight already after my stomach reduction.
My clothes are to big.
So proud of myself.
Maybe I as this to early but is there some news about Blake?
Some nice pictures?
Lots of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋
That is good 🙂 good job ✊🏻 no nothing yet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just went back on Hamsters stream, Lando is playing with him and Pietras brother

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Lando in Barcelona? Means only one thing....

SPANISH IONA
Not related to f1 but spanish Iona reminded me of my friend saying "Pecco Bagnaia is baby and Fabio is daddy" 😬
Seriously tho shes a real fan of MotoGp and her dad has a channel for motorbikes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hamster just said "We do love Portugal dont we mate" to Lando, I will admit these odd comments he makes trying to get reactions are pretty funny at times. Lando however just replied with "I love Portugal" so not anything interesting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or you'll have the women who are fine with the cheating as long as she doesn't find out.... (as though she doesn't already know what it is)

Personally, I don't know how they do it because I would lose part of myself trying to make peace with that arrangement. I'm sure the financial security and status helps but I don't think I pull it off. I'm sure the dudes see it as a perfectly necessary sacrifice because how else are they to preform at their best if their partner expects so much out of them :rolleyes:
Do you think they have a conversation at the beginning of the relationship or is it just unspoken? Never say never but I don’t think I could live like that!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.