Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was sort of towards hamster šŸ¤£
In the game they play its usually BanKai and Lando giving hamster stuff however this time it was BanKai giving Lando stuff and a comment was made about him being Landos sugar daddy hence causing Lando to reply with that šŸ˜…
Do they even know what that term means and what exactly it implies? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
On Ky Millmanā€™s insta post. I hate the assumption also that women interested in F1 must mean an interest in paddock fashion. I literally couldnā€™t give a fig about what anyone is wearing around the paddocks. Iā€™m here for the racing (and okay, the drama and Charlesā€™s pretty facešŸ¤£)

Reactions: 9
On Ky Millmanā€™s insta post. I hate the assumption also that women interested in F1 must mean an interest in paddock fashion. I literally couldnā€™t give a fig about what anyone is wearing around the paddocks. Iā€™m here for the racing (and okay, the drama and Charlesā€™s pretty facešŸ¤£)
Charles's pretty face brings all the boys and girls to the yard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have any of you guys heard about the potential Red Bull & Ford link up? Apparently Ford are sending influencers and content creators to NYC on the exact date of the RB launch there ā€¦ could be a coincidence but itā€™s not the first Iā€™ve heard of it

Reactions: 5
BTW, that sugar daddy comment is especially ick as this is not the first time he had sexist comments and it basically implies that women, especially those who are interested in him, are just there for money and would do anything for the right amount of them. People might say "oh, he is just joking", but really, is he? Deep down, these kind of comments are really not cute at all and for someone who is such a high profile he really should use his brain before he says stuff like this as one day this can backfire at him big time.
Just remember how that Sulayem old sexist comment made a come back yesterday.
In times like these you really see that Lando is very much a privileged rich kid with little understanding of the "real world". He's grown up in the racing bubble surrounded mostly by people of the same background, his education is pm nonexistent and he's young with too much money and fame so of course, he puts his foot in his mouth. It reminds me of early Lewis in some ways except Lewis at least was more grounded by his background and struggles-you need to actively work to grow and mature and Lando needs to do that because people might be making excuses for you at 23 but they won't be that kind in a few years

Reactions: 12
In times like these you really see that Lando is very much a privileged rich kid with little understanding of the "real world". He's grown up in the racing bubble surrounded mostly by people of the same background, his education is pm nonexistent and he's young with too much money and fame so of course, he puts his foot in his mouth. It reminds me of early Lewis in some ways except Lewis at least was more grounded by his background and struggles-you need to actively work to grow and mature and Lando needs to do that because people might be making excuses for you at 23 but they won't be that kind in a few years
Iā€™ve said many times that I think he gets a free pass when others wouldnā€™t. Heā€™s said questionable things a lot and it gets brushed off because ā€œitā€™s British banterā€ or ā€œheā€™s only youngā€. I feel like people act as if heā€™s a baby and heā€™s honestly not, especially when you literally get PR training on a regular basis

Reactions: 5
Apparently, he's just pissed at Max... seeing ths in sports illustrated while he's in LA males me really think he'd release something this ridiculous
max doesn't even mention daniel in this quote....journalists (and readers falling for click bait) have just taken it and run with it. any driver would say a very similar thing to max, that's why they spend so much time doing simulator work....daniel will be there to test new parts and aerodynamics...people are making a bigger deal out of that than there needs to be

---

Have any of you guys heard about the potential Red Bull & Ford link up? Apparently Ford are sending influencers and content creators to NYC on the exact date of the RB launch there ā€¦ could be a coincidence but itā€™s not the first Iā€™ve heard of it
heard the rumours but feel like that would be a bit of a downgrade for red bull....going from aston martin, to honda, to porsche rumours to then settling for ford...plus the introduction of audi as another luxury brand....seems like a weird choice, ford must be throwing a lotttt of money at them.

Reactions: 9
max doesn't even mention daniel in this quote....journalists (and readers falling for click bait) have just taken it and run with it. any driver would say a very similar thing to max, that's why they spend so much time doing simulator work....daniel will be there to test new parts and aerodynamics...people are making a bigger deal out of that than there needs to be
Consider this article as media training for the new season

Spinning tit in advance šŸ„°

---

I still can't believe this girl had full serious work related q&a during the plane ride to at least 2 weeks St Barths vacation after all other vacations they have been to since the seasion ended

I'll always be amused with her. What's next :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
in a month she has been to:
1. Sweeden
2. Monaco
3. St. Barts

Before that England and Spain for the holidays

How long until she actually announces they moved to monaco?
She will probably do another round of Q&A with the same set of questions (still will claim she works Mo-Fri 8-6) and adds a new one how she flies from Monaco to London and back and how haaaaaaaaard it is to work like that. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhh...he is married?! Wearing a weddingring? (I am wearing my ring on the same hand)
Pretty sure Daniel wears rings just because (even on ring fingers) ;)
Found a close up, doesn't look like a plain ring either
1675005529508.png

Reactions: 3
AlexšŸ¤£ 6th picture. My husband does that too, taking pictures when i am not aware

---

Sunday....do nothing.ā˜‘

Please change it Carmen in "always do nothing"...

Screenshot_20230129_164414_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I miss Daniel šŸ’” more than Port Cop misses him
I can't wait for the racing to start, I'm so bored, I'm wondering if DR and Port Cop are still friends or not. Maybe I'll someone on Tumblr will write some fanfic of them fighting and having make up sex or something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.