Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say Hamsters little passive aggressive comments targeting Lando in the game are making me laugh 🤣

---

Also laughing at the fact Lando is an advertising point for him 🤣
Screenshot_20230125_194621_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I will say Hamsters little passive aggressive comments targeting Lando in the game are making me laugh 🤣

---

Also laughing at the fact Lando is an advertising point for him 🤣
View attachment 1909983
He uses Lando's name to make people to come to his stream and once they realize Lando is streaming too, they leave to see Lando's 😂 Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lando said hes been working harder than he ever has before and hes going to the UK tomorrow. Hes off to dinner now so just hamster left 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lando said hes been working harder than he ever has before and hes going to the UK tomorrow. Hes off to dinner now so just hamster left 😅
His number of people didn't exactly go up even after Lando left :rolleyes:

---

Guess she is not going to Miami after all... so where was Pierre with Kat two years ago?
1674679708409.png

---

Maldives

Last edited:
  • Haha
If they end up going to a basketball game in New York, I'll be cry-laughing so hard 😭
I don't think it would make sense to fly to Dubai and then to NY. I'm guessing Maledives, Seychelles or something like that :sneaky:
(or she is joining Lu in Bali ... or replacing *hides*)

• Haha
I don't think it would make sense to fly to Dubai and then to NY. I'm guessing Maledives, Seychelles or something like that :sneaky:
(or she is joining Lu in Bali ... or replacing *hides*)
Pierre's really going out of his way to make Kate feel ordinary 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His number of people didn't exactly go up even after Lando left :rolleyes:

---

Guess she is not going to Miami after all... so where was Pierre with Kat two years ago?
View attachment 1910186

---

Maldives
Im almost certain that she is also going to a photoshoot for a brand she did photos last year in Costa Rica and yes probably also Bali or similar.

Wonder if for work or for fun. Isn't Pierre suppose to be in Miami for something or he might just live stream from the beach 🤷‍♀️ :sneaky:
I mean there are do not travel warnings out after some financial collapse but looks like China bailed them out so its calmed down. But it wasn't great so confused unless it's Maldives

---

Well looks like Lu is moving on to other islands. Officially jealous of both of them.

Last edited:
I mean there are do not travel warnings out after some financial collapse but looks like China bailed them out so its calmed down. But it wasn't great so confused unless it's Maldives

---

Well looks like Lu is moving on to other islands. Officially jealous of both of them.
Kika is in Sri Lanka with a brand for a photoshoot.Is the brand on her story.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.