Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Max has given up on racing, he used to say he is actively looking for a drive but now he just joked about having to lose a load of weight before even looking for a seat. Kind of a sad end for him tbh 😬🤷‍♀️

He also said in response to someone asking if he was going to a GP "dont know if im allowed this year" 🤣

---

the passive aggressive comments recently are something else, its every other minute now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sounds like Max has given up on racing, he used to say he is actively looking for a drive but now he just joked about having to lose a load of weight before even looking for a seat. Kind of a sad end for him tbh 😬🤷‍♀️

He also said in response to someone asking if he was going to a GP "dont know if im allowed this year" 🤣

---

the passive aggressive comments recently are something else, its every other minute now 🤣

Reactions: 3

---

must be hard having to pretend to be best friends with your F1 best friend who has given you everything and more
when you are missing Paris Fashion Week with your Billionaire girlfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hamster also said he has no one to play golf with, he has been well and truly ditched 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
(I bet pietra wont allow lando and hamster to be alone without her)
so they just wait until they are off stream

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Martin Kodric is now in the Maldives (according to Connor), that man is seriously winning at life currently 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Martin Kodric is now in the Maldives (according to Connor), that man is seriously winning at life currently 🤣
Im actually watching this because its tarkov and that always brings out the truth.
Martin in the Maldives is just brilliant. Martin you just keep chaising the sun
Lando does seem crappy about hamster not being around...
also he must be doing something intense at MTC... dont think he would be chilling there all night by choice

Reactions: 4
also he must be doing something intense at MTC... dont think he would be chilling there all night by choice
Actually gamers are weird sometimes. I have friends who'd stay at work after work to play games because the internet connection was better there :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually gamers are weird sometimes. I have friends who'd stay at work after work to play games because the internet connection was better there :rolleyes: 😂
oh i'm sure its better at mtc for sure... but like they must have actually given him a room or something. he's definitely going for getting the shortest trip in possible. Maybe he'll end up with martin this weekend in the maldives?

Reactions: 3
I think the only times Lando didnt sleep at the MTC last year was when Luisa was with him. The thought of him actually having a bedroom there, including gaming set up, is pretty funny 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the only times Lando didnt sleep at the MTC last year was when Luisa was with him. The thought of him actually having a bedroom there, including gaming set up, is pretty funny 😅
Why not? It's like his own little palace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everytime I see these Lando's comments, I always remember this. He's always been like that. 😂
1674848212929.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.