Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster said quadrant are doing a load of exciting stuff over the next 2 weeks, then proceeded to say he cant say anything about it yet 😅

---

And now Pietra is in the chat... Just as we thought we had escaped the cringe for a week

He also once again skipped over the "how did you meet" question 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
George and Carmen are both giving me the ick with their holiday posts tonight, him more so because why is my man doing air squats on the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 7
George and Carmen are both giving me the ick with their holiday posts tonight, him more so because why is my man doing air squats on the beach
Yeah i liked it better when carmen was private and we only got it through george... but yeah the posed smugness i get from both and the face scrunch thing that carmen thinks if cute is really irritating me. kinda like how isa just has a hunched posture... never noticed it and then once i did it drives me crazy now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah i liked it better when carmen was private and we only got it through george... but yeah the posed smugness i get from both and the face scrunch thing that carmen thinks if cute is really irritating me. kinda like how isa just has a hunched posture... never noticed it and then once i did it drives me crazy now.
Once you see it you can't unsee it 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In all seriousness I swear usually by now drivers are back in the factories properly? But it seems like most of them are still on holiday 😂 I may be thinking prematurely but I always thought by the end of January they were expected to be back, Lewis and George are tire testing in a few days and neither of them are anywhere to be seen 😅

Reactions: 4
They gotta make sure ya'll haven't forgotten about them - they gotta sell the image (although they might be doing it a bit too well)

Reactions: 4
I'm calling it now: George and Carmen are the couple that will be engaged by the end of the year and God help us all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant believe I just heard the sentence "I dont use sugar daddies, I am the sugar Daddy" come out of Landos mouth on Bankais stream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm calling it now: George and Carmen are the couple that will be engaged by the end of the year and God help us all

Not before Max and Kelly!
Honestly, George would be a fool to get married while his salary is so high and continuing to rise...

---

I cant believe I just heard the sentence "I dont use sugar daddies, I am the sugar Daddy" come out of Landos mouth on Bankais stream 🤣
now we know he's be out sugar daddied by pietra

Reactions: 2
Daniel is in LA.
Blake was in Aspen.
Hopefully they are meet eachother.
Maybe to the Red Bull launch in New York on 3 February.

kate making an appearance on kym’s account.. 😅
Funny how different people look when its not them filtering and editing the photos 😶 i mean, still pretty but one would have trouble realising its the same girl

Reactions: 3
Funny how different people look when its not them filtering and editing the photos 😶 i mean, still pretty but one would have trouble realising its the same girl
I honestly didn't realize it's her when I was scrolling. I had to do a double take here. 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.