Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster streaming again, said Pietra is moving to London next week (thought she already did, seems not). Do we actually know how old she is? πŸ˜…

---

The cringe is off the charts already, hamster saying he hopes Pietra doesnt move back to Brazil after her 3 year degree as he will "be very sad" 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
okay what purse is this
Hamster streaming again, said Pierra is moving to London next week (thought she already did, seems not). Do we actually know how old she is? πŸ˜…
She graduated high school in 2020, so that would make her 20/21. Which yeah i dont really understand because her fancy rich kid all in english high school sent everyone to the US ivy league (pietra to syracuse?) but then it was the pandemic so not sure how that went.. but then i thought her and the brazilians were like actually in fashion school, but their school semester started early, so i guess they were doing the pay to 'study abroad' a semester in fashion school. none of them, maybe 1 of them, actually was back in london and school.. but skiing, maldives, paris, rome, all yes.
Honestly i dont think any of them are gettting actual degrees or doing the im an influencer thing.
Wondering which Visa Pietra will get to stay in the UK
but i watched like 20 minutes of the stream when the kids all got back together. hamster mentioned a SIm in Pietra's apartment, and I'm like
yep man is already moving in with his gaming and quadrant tit.
Again this relationship i think is on month 3 right now

oh other random fact. my friend who gets JenJen because she grew up wealthy in bulgaria (but is now basically shopping for Green Card husnand) She was saying the competion with the brazilians to find a man to marry is very intense.... which i found hilarious

---

Is Lando going to avoid London like a plague then? πŸ˜‚
100% gone are the days of sleeping over with hamster at foxhills. lando never needed to stay in london, but we all know why he did and it wasnt to hang out with Sav and Ollie

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
but i watched like 20 minutes of the stream when the kids all got back together. hamster mentioned a SIm in Pietra's apartment, and I'm like
yep man is already moving in with his gaming and quadrant tit.
Pietra was surely hoping to score a rich guy and instead got this leech? Oh dear πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hamster is now asking the quadrant/Veloce guy (Jamie) for a new pc, what does he actually do with the money he earns from streams? 🀣

Considering he started the stream with playing a copyrighted song then proceeded to say he knows its copyrighted, I wouldn't be surprised 🀣

---

BanKai just told Hamster to not buy a new PC as he could fix his if he showed him the settings and did the fixes he tells him to do however hamsters reply was "But its a free PC innit" πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I still can't believe this girl had full serious work related q&a during the plane ride to at least 2 weeks St Barths vacation after all other vacations they have been to since the seasion ended

I'll always be amused with her. What's next :LOL:
I used to be such a fan of her, but I can't deal with anymore :sick: wish she'd just be real and honest - there's no way she's holding down a normal work pattern while going on holiday every other week. The doing Q&As of being this 'career girl' just seem so fake.

Reactions: 4
Lando loves attempting to stir drama up between hamster and Pietra (as he did in that Monaco golf stream), Max said certain Aussie accents grind on him so Lando proceeds to say "People grind on you??" 🀣

• Haha
I used to be such a fan of her, but I can't deal with anymore :sick: wish she'd just be real and honest - there's no way she's holding down a normal work pattern while going on holiday every other week. The doing Q&As of being this 'career girl' just seem so fake.
I hear you. Unfortunately not many wags out there who'd stay true to their original selves (unless they fake it before to look nice and humble). Isa has already moved to the other side and I'm sure Carmen is following too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.