Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Hello ladies and Stephen! Think the last time I posted was over a week ago but just needed a mental health break. I missed the banter on here though so I just couldn't stay away.
I caught the race live yesterday and man, quite a few teams struggled with their cars. I think every DNF had something to do with mechanical failure? Not to mention a rather dry end of the race. Really bummed out for Seb and DR but Nyck did really well for his debut! Bit embarrassing for Nicky though, his future in F1 looks a bit unlikely to me at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Pole er bear

VIP Member
100+ Lewis = King Stuff
(Max fans just go with it)
1662900658673.png

Monza....
on the heels of the Queen's death here's hoping for a British Podium with a Charles win
but it could be anyone with this starting grid.
but its cool we got a new thread in time
so lets goooooooooooooooooooo!
last race of triple header!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MsCurly

Chatty Member
I know there is a lot of critique regarding DR, but what about Checo? Not to be rude or anything but he literally holds two of the least desired records in F1: most starts before a pole position and most starts before an F1 win.
This year so far, his performance has been very underwhelming in comparison to Max. Considering they drive the same car, he should have done a lot better. Carlos and Charles are a lot closer in performance than Max and Checo, and I am curious as to why people don't talk about it more. We know he has a secure seat for the next few years, but we also know Red Bull are cutthroat and do not give a fuck, so he might get swapped. I think Horner doesn't care too much as long as Max is winning and Checo plays second fiddle during crucial moments, but if Ferrari manages to step up next year, RB will need a much better second driver in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Smarmy is the exact word my mum used to describe him.
It’s weird, I never use that word but have only used it about George 😂 I disliked him for ages, but have come round to him more this year where I thought his personality was coming through a bit more.

However I can see this underlying arrogance creeping back the more successful he is with Merc. He needs to watch it because he could become really unlikeable. The whole brand George/Carmen in matching outfits doesn’t help 🤣 just underlines how much they believe in their own hype

• Haha
Reactions: 19

yukinobambino

Chatty Member
As a lover of short Asian kings, I have decided to add Nyck de Vries to my harem. This picture was the deciding vote
gq91jzekp3n91.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

potato9

Random Question... where does Checo live? I assume he's somewhere near Milton Keys at least temporarily, but I also thought I read he lived in Guadalajara.
Hello everyone, I've been reading this thread forever but don't think I've ever posted before, because I don't feel like I have anything to add, you guys are entertaining enough without my input .😂 But since I happpen to know this, I thought I could help. 😄 So according to a video (I think Max and Checo are asking each other questions or something?), Checo lives in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. Not sure if that's still accurate but iirc the video wasn't posted too long ago.

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
not the commentators saying that "the Italian fans are so passionate and it's great to see" with the flares literally making it hard to see the podium when in zandvoort they were saying "it's dangerous and should be forbidden"

double standards

• Heart