Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Mommies
Max in his all black mourning...
1662906879762.png

I'm not sure he actually followed her....they were in a photograph together (but he might have done!)
oh then it was someone else on Friday he followed/unfollowed/ had big boobs as well...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I for one am OK with booing as long as it’s just booing. 🤷‍♀️ Who cares. You don’t have to cheer on the person who just beat your driver or your team. I am not gonna feel bad for a millionaire Formula 1 driver who somebody just yelled “boo” at.

At the end of the day, most of the time if you’re getting booed it’s because you have achieved greatness. That’s how I always looked at it when Lewis got booed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I guess Cha Cha started following Paco Rabanne right after Lu posted her photos from launch/shoot for FAME
See Cha... if you had just put those damn paint pens down... you coulda gone for it too

Sounds like Sky are muting the booing.
yeah seemed to be so loud max couldn't hear himself think

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Where are "Charles should say something", "Charles is supporting hate" tweets now?
Siempre incredibile yes.

Sharl has enough tit to worry about, okay? He’s already working on the Ferrari strategy for the next race.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I for one am OK with booing as long as it’s just booing. 🤷‍♀️ Who cares. You don’t have to cheer on the person who just beat your driver or your team. I for one am not gonna feel bad for a millionaire Formula 1 driver who somebody just yelled “boo” at.

At the end of the day, most of the time if you’re getting booed it’s because you have achieved greatness. That’s how I always looked at it when Lewis got booed.
Me too. I'm used to booing because football is religion here 😂

I'm just pointing out big bold double standards here

Reactions: 4
not the commentators saying that "the Italian fans are so passionate and it's great to see" with the flares literally making it hard to see the podium when in zandvoort they were saying "it's dangerous and should be forbidden"

double standards

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, Ferrari WERE given the opportunity to win the race, they had 53 other bleeping laps to win it in

Reactions: 14
I for one am OK with booing as long as it’s just booing. 🤷‍♀️ Who cares. You don’t have to cheer on the person who just beat your driver or your team. I for one am not gonna feel bad for a millionaire Formula 1 driver who somebody just yelled “boo” at.

i’m gonna sound like a complete nanna here 👵🏻 but it’s just manners to me. i get it, and get in general being annoyed that your team didn’t win, but i don’t entirely condone someone getting booed during an interview or on the podium. it turns the whole thing into a pantomime and it’s just unsportsmanlike. you are right with the greatness comment though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah probably last race mama and papa Ricciardo will see and it is bleeping DNF 😭😭😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.