Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PICS EVER
AGREE, so many things going and not going on there at the same time,

the pout of the lady on the right (great lipstick colour btw) would be me if I ever get (am let into) RB garage
in my Tshirt with Lewis childhood picture on the front and Carlos&Sharl on the back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pierre is coming to my place tonight, on my way to the airport to pick him up now. We'll be slagging all night and I'll be exhausted at work tomorrow.
Nothing new, really.

I really wanted to write Lewis, but we all know I signed an NDA when we tried out the new dining table last week 😂😂 And I'm not signing another NDA this week.

THIS IS ALSO A JOKE!!! I AM JUST HORNY AND IN THE MOOD FOR JOKING 😂

pssssst, if you would write that a knight is coming to your place it would not reveal Lewis's identity and would not technically be an NDA breach

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewis’ Instagram has an incredible black and white photo of him from today….I might have to go and have a little lie down.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
pssssst, if you would write that a knight is coming to your place it would not reveal Lewis's identity and would not technically be an NDA breach
A Knight can mean so much. Especially here in Norway... this is the most famous Knight we have in this country (and he isn't even living in Norway, he's in the Edinburgh zoo for you Scots wanting to see a Norwegian knight😂)
Nils_Olav_wide.jpg

This is Sir Nils Olav 😂

I'll stick to emojies: 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
nyck has this whole "f1 driver, grateful, thank the fans" thing down... i also now want to hug him because I've found out we're the same height!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
nyck has this whole "f1 driver, grateful, thank the fans" thing down... i also now want to hug him because I've found out we're the same height!!
Honestly so happy for him.
So glad his dad was able to get there to see him race too!

Reactions: 11
oooh I hadn’t even noticed Nyck’s helmet. The little hearts represent the Friesian flag. I’m so pleased to see him do so well during his debut. He’s a very likeable guy, and it would be nice to have another and more relaxed Dutchman on the roster.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Almost time for Indycar. Place your bets now as to how the motosport deities are planning on cursing everyone I am rooting for 😅

Reactions: 3
Almost time for Indycar. Place your bets now as to how the motosport deities are planning on cursing everyone I am rooting for 😅
Damn, I had forgot about Indy today, I was actually planning on going to bed 😂 Well, guess I'm watching Indy from my bed instead of my couch then 🙈

Reactions: 2
@Minttu have you seen who was also today at the race
cd1a1f45261d44c3a8d715f91e1b508c80f0945c.jpg
2d610ad9de754b03dffe115d3a54252005f31db3.jpg

btw this showed up while I was searching for photos - it's not from today but it is too hot not to post, they look just WOW
f7256919d6a7a48b7f17fe432b7b8198ad458c72.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does Indy have to be on at the same time as Frozen Planet II! sorry David, it's only live once, I'll catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lewis will win one title this year - a freaking championship in art of seduction during interviews

A Knight can mean so much. Especially here in Norway... this is the most famous Knight we have in this country (and he isn't even living in Norway, he's in the Edinburgh zoo for you Scots wanting to see a Norwegian knight😂)
View attachment 1571632
This is Sir Nils Olav 😂

I'll stick to emojies: 🍆
I think I read about this penguin somewhere, cute :)

as to emojis: the one you posted is worth a thousand words, almost like a picture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i think this is the first time lewis didn’t mention george’s podium / “great drive” in his insta caption.

teammate battle finally getting serious?

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.