Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was at school many many years ago we used to call people like him a ‘boff’ 😂

……a meeting that ends at 5pm
I thought it was just my school where people got called boffs! Me included.

And if someone pulled on your tie hard to make the knot really small it was a "boff knot"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or organises a meeting on Friday afternoon. Or first thing Monday.
…..and at the meeting he signs his entire team up to a tit load more work

And if someone pulled on your tie hard to make the knot really small it was a "boff knot"
Love ‘boff knot’ 😂 at ours it was ‘peanut’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This picture is so much better than the one I was able to get with my phone, taken og my TV screen 😂 But its literally the same picture 😂 I'm saving that one, and I might have a new pic ready soon 😂
Btw: I love you for this, Pole, if I ever go to NYC, I'll be giving you a rose bear and a gold bracelet❤😂
View attachment 1571463
The thread is Kelly whenever I post a Hornbag thirst trap and I am papa Sainz

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm doing good, thanks for asking❤ Just been really tired this week, so I've gone to bed real early, and I've just focused a lot on relaxing and reading, and not sitting on my phone for too much time 😂

How about you, love? Everything good?💚
cried to "back to December" under the shower because it reminded me of monza 21...i blame it on the hormones
but I'm doing good, honestly 💚💚

• Heart

I was also called a boff at school....but I would have been too shy to say anything out loud like asking for homework back then. I was just a boff cos I was in top set and liked learning...

...she says whilst sitting on the sofa working out how much revision/presentation practice I can cramp in pre/post work hours before my management course exam on Thursday, whilst equally feeling like I don't give a tit and considering just winging it 🤣

• Heart
I was also called a boff at school....but I would have been too shy to say anything out loud like asking for homework back then. I was just a boff cos I was in top set and liked learning...

...she says whilst sitting on the sofa working out how much revision/presentation practice I can cramp in pre/post work hours before my management course exam on Thursday, whilst equally feeling like I don't give a tit and considering just winging it 🤣
Yeah, that's why I was a boff as well, I wasn't ever going to ask for homework though. And because I actually wore my tie properly not the awful scruffy way most people did with a huge knot, small drop of the tie and trying to get away with the top button undone

I could draw Pierre's front and rear end with my eyes closed. I know every detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.