Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean im totally crushed for Daniel
but i do have to say he did well today... it was nice to see him in the mix

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m confused is Pierre not going to Alpine?
his interview on sky was a little strange - i know he can’t say much though obviously. if it IS all dependent on herta like horner said last week, then i do think the opportunity is gone for him though. making special exceptions for drivers is a bad precedent to set.

Reactions: 6
his interview on sky was a little strange - i know he can’t say much though obviously. if it IS all dependent on herta like horner said last week, then i do think the opportunity is gone for him though. making special exceptions for drivers is a bad precedent to set.
Strange but still HOT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nyck needed 2 mechanics to help him put of the car after the race because he was exhausted and had pain in his neck and shoulders 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Did we see him? I haven’t see him on sky
he was on orf already, he wasn't too sad... bit crushed and the usual optimistic words + smiles that don't reach his eyes, but he was happy to have been a bit at the front at the first third of the race

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh no nyck has been summoned to the stewards for (imagine this in George voice) "driving erratically"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.