Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smarmy is the exact word my mum used to describe him.
Itโ€™s weird, I never use that word but have only used it about George ๐Ÿ˜‚ I disliked him for ages, but have come round to him more this year where I thought his personality was coming through a bit more.

However I can see this underlying arrogance creeping back the more successful he is with Merc. He needs to watch it because he could become really unlikeable. The whole brand George/Carmen in matching outfits doesnโ€™t help ๐Ÿคฃ just underlines how much they believe in their own hype

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how did i only find out now that dennis and his girlfriend broke up?!
That relationship was over before it even started because of all his travels. (And her not wanting a open relationship)

Disclaimer: this is just made up (do I need to make the text even bigger for the gossip sites to get it?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which team do we reckon?
Well had assumed it was McLaren because of the orange sofas... but looked at some other posts and its actually just a generic media center spot with orange.
Anyway i highly doubt she'd want anything to do with Lando... but again I would love to watch him try to keep his eyes up when trying to golf with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Minttu hope your okay and taking care of yourself xx
I'm doing good, thanks for askingโค Just been really tired this week, so I've gone to bed real early, and I've just focused a lot on relaxing and reading, and not sitting on my phone for too much time ๐Ÿ˜‚

How about you, love? Everything good?๐Ÿ’š

• Heart
Well had assumed it was McLaren because of the orange sofas... but looked at some other posts and its actually just a generic media center spot with orange.
Anyway i highly doubt she'd want anything to do with Lando... but again I would love to watch him try to keep his eyes up when trying to golf with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with the race fully. That ending ๐Ÿ™„

any wag news or slag news?

Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s weird, I never use that word but have only used it about George ๐Ÿ˜‚ I disliked him for ages, but have come round to him more this year where I thought his personality was coming through a bit more.

However I can see this underlying arrogance creeping back the more successful he is with Merc. He needs to watch it because he could become really unlikeable. The whole brand George/Carmen in matching outfits doesnโ€™t help ๐Ÿคฃ just underlines how much they believe in their own hype
Heโ€™s morphing into that really twattish work colleague where everyone just rolls their eyes when they start talking/come to drinks/asks a question ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1571409
the juxtaposition here..... of kelly yawning and papa perez clapping for any sign of hope

I think they have a good shot at #2... the only way that wouldn't happen is ferrari gets their tit together... but we all know they wont
This picture is so much better than the one I was able to get with my phone, taken og my TV screen ๐Ÿ˜‚ But its literally the same picture ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm saving that one, and I might have a new pic ready soon ๐Ÿ˜‚
Btw: I love you for this, Pole, if I ever go to NYC, I'll be giving you a rose bear and a gold braceletโค๐Ÿ˜‚
1662917888063.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

George was the kid who reminded the teacher they had not set homework for the evening, and that is why I will never like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That relationship was over before it even started because of all his travels. (And her not wanting a open relationship)

Disclaimer: this is just made up (do I need to make the text even bigger for the gossip sites to get it?!)
I love how we always make text smaller but your post made me realize it can also become bigger... Much bigger ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up with the race fully. That ending ๐Ÿ™„

any wag news or slag news?
Pierre is coming to my place tonight, on my way to the airport to pick him up now. We'll be slagging all night and I'll be exhausted at work tomorrow.
Nothing new, really.

I really wanted to write Lewis, but we all know I signed an NDA when we tried out the new dining table last week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And I'm not signing another NDA this week.

THIS IS ALSO A JOKE!!! I AM JUST HORNY AND IN THE MOOD FOR JOKING ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Heโ€™s morphing into that really twattish work colleague where everyone just rolls their eyes when they start talking/come to drinks/asks a question ๐Ÿ˜‚
He is the very definition of the type of person who goes "Well, actually....."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how we always make text smaller but your post made me realize it can also become bigger... Much bigger ๐Ÿ˜ณ
They needed to make it that big, so we can post this ๐Ÿ† and everyone knows who im talking about. ๐Ÿ˜ (text does probably not do it justice)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.