Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these Dutch juice channels are really on Lando’s case lately 😭

seems like he might be spending some time with Pien.

edit: tried to translate
“They say coincidence does not exist right? Looks like Lando is spending time in Amsterdam on a boat, might be with Pien”

View attachment 1572759
I went to check out this Pien chick and Nyck follows her and likes all of her pictures... Maybe he hooked them up 🤣 (if they're even together lol i don't know what to believe anymore)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So these Dutch juice channels are really on Lando’s case lately 😭

seems like he might be spending some time with Pien.

edit: tried to translate
“They say coincidence does not exist right? Looks like Lando is spending time in Amsterdam on a boat, might be with Pien”

View attachment 1572759
Luisa was flying somewhere yesterday. Though she might be seeing Lando...but I guess not 😅

1662980986174.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I'm bored so I went to investigate and that girl has multiple stories from the same spot, maybe she just lives close to the water? I don't think they're on a boat, I think she just lives close to a canal (?) but Lando's story was taken from the exact same spot
1662981536051.png
1662981838295.png
1662981598618.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to check out this Pien chick and Nyck follows her and likes all of her pictures... Maybe he hooked them up 🤣 (if they're even together lol i don't know what to believe anymore)
Is it pronounced pie nnnn
Pea ennn
Or peeen 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so random though, did he go to Amsterdam to go on a boat ride with Martijn or 😂😂 Wasn't there some sort of rule that he has to spend at least 3 months a year in Monaco?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.