Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Minttu have you seen who was also today at the race
View attachment 1571684View attachment 1571685

btw this showed up while I was searching for photos - it's not from today but it is too hot not to post, they look just WOW
View attachment 1571686
I saw it! Guessed that they were going when I saw on Minttus story that they had dinner in Milan yesterday 😅

Oh what I would give to just have that woman's cheekbones! (and man, and wardrobe)
Do you think they'll adopt a soon to be 27 year old woman? I'm able to do my own laundry, make my own bed and I even know how to cook some decent meals 😂

I loved the video F1 put out of them. You can definitely see that the smallest icecube is a daddy's girl 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IndyCar contracts drama, McLaren surely don't have another $10m to buy out Palou for 23? Surely stick with Rosenqvist in Indy and sign someone else to race alongside Rast in FE. Maxi Gunther is available, Mick Schumacher when he is dropped by Haas?

Reactions: 4
i think this is the first time lewis didn’t mention george’s podium / “great drive” in his insta caption.

teammate battle finally getting serious?

🤣
He knows George is a little boff who LOVES getting other people in trouble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I read about this penguin somewhere, cute :)

as to emojis: the one you posted is worth a thousand words, almost like a picture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He's probably the most famous penguin in the world😂

A thousand words, or orgasms? I'm not even sure ud be able to write after having Lewis give me one of those flirty looks 🤤 not even sure how I'd react if the British Knight had his sword out, I'd probably faint and then hop on like nothing happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone on track at that moment probably: ''Why is the safety car not going? Are we finishing under safety car? Why is there a crane on track? Why no red flag?''
Daniel: *beep beep*

I just love the contrast

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this picture will be used here often, won't it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
so good for so many occassions
Let's try

Some of the girls from slag Lando before Luisa era following list are posting stories where omg F1 is on the tv in the background

kllychc.png

• Haha
Has this been posted? It probably has. I’m not going to apologise if it’s being posted twice, because damn 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gutted for Illott.

But IndyCar, what the duck, how are you even questioning if that was an unsafe release, he made contact with Rosenqvist, and even if he didn't it was so close it's not safe.

Gutted for Illott.

But IndyCar, what the duck, how are you even questioning if that was an unsafe release, he made contact with Rosenqvist, and even if he didn't it was so close it's not safe.
Today has not been a good day in all 4 series I have watched.
Why do I have favourites 🙃🙃
Anyway Pato is currently going well

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.