Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Damon Hill is me talking about Latifi at this point. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Simon saying he feels sorry for Latifi and Damon butting in saying “Do you really??!!” very sarcastically 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MissF1

VIP Member
“it’s never ideal to finish the race behind a safety car, Maybe it should’ve happened at certain times in the past too”

yes Crofty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
and this, better than booing (I am still waiting for cool pictures of Carlos to post to celebrate his cool sexy driving today)

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Nyck needed 2 mechanics to help him put of the car after the race because he was exhausted and had pain in his neck and shoulders 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad

OOps2022

VIP Member
because we might not see black and yellow outfits again for some time , I am just leaving these here, for the future reference :ROFLMAO:
1e9f7dceec5c171e85efff5070c82452f2746ca8.jpg

7cbcd81b7b8f751ef413dce3661dff7f6eaa20b2.jpg
2285ce9ce803580d917097014ac7936843c15f85.jpg

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh no nyck has been summoned to the stewards for (imagine this in George voice) "driving erratically"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Siena

Seems like Kym means business with the handbags, so here we go…

Handbags of The Paddock: Monza Edition
  1. Fendi, F is Fendi - £2,250 (est RRP based on the Kan I F model, as this one is a 1974 model)
  2. Hermès, Evelyne - £2,490
  3. Salvatore Ferragamo, Enamelled Flower - £670
  4. Louis Vuitton, Papillon - £2,080
  5. Maje, Clover Clasp - £259
  6. Tory Burch, Fleming - £280 (est)
  7. Dior, Lady Dior (mini) - £3,600
  8. This Ostrich doesn’t seem to be branded as brands tend to have a clasp design that would be identifiable. It’s hard to placed if it’s even genuine leather by the picture so if any of you know it’s make please let us know ☺
  9. Moschino, Gold Metal - £179
  10. Balenciaga, City Graffiti - £ 2,200 (est)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

monza

VIP Member
Is this real? Why have I never seen this before 😂
The real thing is he looks hot while drunkenly singing
And he even shushes word losers
S U N S H I N E

It's so weird to see the origin of my winning gif :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Kika, Kate, Valentina? I still don't know who is who and what the hell is going on. 🤣 And it doesn't help that they all look the same. I'm not convinced that they aren't the same person

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I've been saying this to my husband. I understand it's a selfish sport in ways but I don't think he has any allegiance to mercedes at all and would jump if one of the other top teams called.
He'd also throw any fellow racer under the bus which is a bad shade on anyone
He praises Max constantly and never puts up a fight with him even in a Mercedes. He is always quoted before races saying Max will pass in X laps. Would not surprise me if he wanted Checos seat when Mercedes didn’t go exactly as he has planned.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I for one am OK with booing as long as it’s just booing. 🤷‍♀️ Who cares. You don’t have to cheer on the person who just beat your driver or your team. I for one am not gonna feel bad for a millionaire Formula 1 driver who somebody just yelled “boo” at.

At the end of the day, most of the time if you’re getting booed it’s because you have achieved greatness. That’s how I always looked at it when Lewis got booed.
i’m gonna sound like a complete nanna here 👵🏻 but it’s just manners to me. i get it, and get in general being annoyed that your team didn’t win, but i don’t entirely condone someone getting booed during an interview or on the podium. it turns the whole thing into a pantomime and it’s just unsportsmanlike. you are right with the greatness comment though.

• Heart