Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
been rolling my eyes since the Williams days. He’s bad vibes in a way I cant describe
I've been saying this to my husband. I understand it's a selfish sport in ways but I don't think he has any allegiance to mercedes at all and would jump if one of the other top teams called.
He'd also throw any fellow racer under the bus which is a bad shade on anyone

Reactions: 16
and this, better than booing (I am still waiting for cool pictures of Carlos to post to celebrate his cool sexy driving today)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been saying this to my husband. I understand it's a selfish sport in ways but I don't think he has any allegiance to mercedes at all and would jump if one of the other top teams called.
He'd also throw any fellow racer under the bus which is a bad shade on anyone
He praises Max constantly and never puts up a fight with him even in a Mercedes. He is always quoted before races saying Max will pass in X laps. Would not surprise me if he wanted Checos seat when Mercedes didn’t go exactly as he has planned.

Reactions: 14
well, Lewis in trending on Twitter in sports category I see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
look at Toto's face :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this real? Why have I never seen this before 😂
The real thing is he looks hot while drunkenly singing
And he even shushes word losers
S U N S H I N E

It's so weird to see the origin of my winning gif :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He praises Max constantly and never puts up a fight with him even in a Mercedes. He is always quoted before races saying Max will pass in X laps. Would not surprise me if he wanted Checos seat when Mercedes didn’t go exactly as he has planned.
I think you're right! He definitely wants to be part of red bull. Smarmy bloke

Reactions: 7
Ahhh she was at the sponsors parade or however it's called

Screenshot_20220911_185713.jpg

I didn't even knew about it until Hungary. It's so cringe, whole audience is asking each other who are they while they are jumping and waving to you :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
his interview on sky was a little strange - i know he can’t say much though obviously. if it IS all dependent on herta like horner said last week, then i do think the opportunity is gone for him though. making special exceptions for drivers is a bad precedent to set.
What did he say?

Reactions: 1

Translation : Nyck de Vries on pole for Formula 1 seat at Alpine

For a year so that Jack Doohan can be in the seat in 2024.

In another Dutch article i read that apparently people of the management of Nyck were seen a lot at Alpine this weekend?

I don't know if it will be really like that. But these kind of stories in the media is part of Silly season?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.