Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
currently i think he is... at least i haven't seen a girl close to him in a long time but he still has pics up with his ex (?) on insta so maybe they are? 😂
what's the thread? I'll check it out
Sad lil thread, only me asking if Martin is single :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I would die for this man! Everything about him is perfect. But those eyes here, Jesus, I can swim in the depths of those beautiful eyes. Just want to feel his gaze on me as he gently climbs over me, letting my kiss his neck, his Adams apple, his jaw, his beautiful pink lips. I'm so in love.
Tumblr_l_215446831259820.jpg

Tumblr_l_73893369206856.png

Tumblr_l_248681091358404.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Random Question... where does Checo live? I assume he's somewhere near Milton Keys at least temporarily, but I also thought I read he lived in Guadalajara.
Hello everyone, I've been reading this thread forever but don't think I've ever posted before, because I don't feel like I have anything to add, you guys are entertaining enough without my input .😂 But since I happpen to know this, I thought I could help. 😄 So according to a video (I think Max and Checo are asking each other questions or something?), Checo lives in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. Not sure if that's still accurate but iirc the video wasn't posted too long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not great but I’ll live how are you? are the kids enjoying being back at school ❤
Ah well that's not what I was hoping to hear about you 😕 mind yourself ❤
The big kid who spent last year giving out about not having enough work to do is now giving out about having too much to do 🙄🙄 but is over all much happier this year which is great. The small kid adores school and learning so she's happy out every day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello everyone, I've been reading this thread forever but don't think I've ever posted before, because I don't feel like I have anything to add, you guys are entertaining enough without my input .😂 But since I happpen to know this, I thought I could help. 😄 So according to a video (I think Max and Checo are asking each other questions or something?), Checo lives in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. Not sure if that's still accurate but iirc the video wasn't posted too long ago.
hii and welcome 💚💚
but you're right i think - this might be completely wrong but it's somewhere in my brain: didn't he/his wife gift something swizz in that one secret santa episode?

Reactions: 8
Welcome on board ❤❤

Reactions: 6
Hiiii! thanks for the info:)
I am sure you have a lot to add, so post whenever you feel like it, it's great to read here what others write :love:

Please, name a driver and I will find you a welcoming gif:)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't really tell if it sounds like Pierre or not in Kika's story with the desert 🤔🤔
Anyone else think it sounds a similar at least

Reactions: 3
Welcomeee ❤
Ah well that's not what I was hoping to hear about you 😕 mind yourself ❤
The big kid who spent last year giving out about not having enough work to do is now giving out about having too much to do 🙄🙄 but is over all much happier this year which is great. The small kid adores school and learning so she's happy out every day
Ah that’s good glad they’re enjoying it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't really tell if it sounds like Pierre or not in Kika's story with the desert 🤔🤔
Anyone else think it sounds a similar at least
It's not! He doesn't speak Spanish as far as I know and his accent when speaking Italian isn't that low either. He has a tone shift when speaking in other languages (it's quite common) and none of them sound like that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.