Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh i forgot that today is September 11 . Sending love to the us tattle girls here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How difficult is it for someone to tell the safety car that Max is in the lead? Absolute ballsup.
Isn't that what the 'VAR' assistance for the race director is for? Maybe they'd all left their control room and gone for a wee...or fallen asleep perhaps 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am now watching F1Tv post race segment and Nyck told Will his dad was there for the race, another cute thing :)
and Will loves Nicassius. He is adorable, I only know him from F1tv when he sometimes is a guest and he always seemed nice and well balanced but now when he got this additional energy from debuting, it's even more adorable. I like him and wish him the best whatever comes next

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@monza my fave do you please have that tweet of max asking to delete video because he looks hot? I can’t find it and i need it 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
move a bit closer Lewis, I'll give you a hug :love: you drove beautifully today
(my hugs are better even than hugs of Max)
09d888e00002b7c5ddf572f970bf64265e865510.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.