Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@StephenTJackson and @aac_124
well, listen until the end, he says himself that he is easily convinced :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I admit I can switch off when he talks about the race:ROFLMAO:, but when he is taken by surprise by something/someone he is adorable :)

edit: also DR in his nostalgic era, looking lovingly at the other drivers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he did the same on F1Tv postrace show with Felipe, just started asking him questions

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, the things I will persuade him to experience.

Maybe he wants Pierre's special vibrating butt plug as well. πŸ˜†
oh my God, I realised I blocked this from my memory but now I remember it all, ooooh the first days of reading this thread in winter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

@StephenTJackson i feel like this George lingerie thing deserves a photoshop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
all is good in the world as long as we get @aac_124 photoshop :LOL::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
oh my God, I realised I blocked this from my memory but now I remember it all, ooooh the first days of reading this thread in winter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

all is good in the world as long as we get @aac_124 photoshop :LOL::love::love:
I feel like it’s been so long since I’ve done one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.