Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because we might not see black and yellow outfits again for some time , I am just leaving these here, for the future reference :ROFLMAO:
1e9f7dceec5c171e85efff5070c82452f2746ca8.jpg

7cbcd81b7b8f751ef413dce3661dff7f6eaa20b2.jpg
2285ce9ce803580d917097014ac7936843c15f85.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello ladies and Stephen! Think the last time I posted was over a week ago but just needed a mental health break. I missed the banter on here though so I just couldn't stay away.
I caught the race live yesterday and man, quite a few teams struggled with their cars. I think every DNF had something to do with mechanical failure? Not to mention a rather dry end of the race. Really bummed out for Seb and DR but Nyck did really well for his debut! Bit embarrassing for Nicky though, his future in F1 looks a bit unlikely to me at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
HAHHAHA I KNEW IT

what is this about lando... the butterflies, really?
View attachment 1573303
yeah this guy is an jewelry maker/sculptor and i have no idea why he's playing paddle tennis with Lando, but like okay.
I feel like Martin saw Lando's McDonald's struggle,and was like, let me show you slag moves here
first we get on a boat and cruise the canals for max slagging assessment.
Also Lando can you please make a damn decision on the bracelet. either you are in or out of bracelet duties....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't help it πŸ˜‚ I'm into petulant Spanish men in their 40s
and what about Spanish, but not necessarily petulant and also older than 40???

e5a73667f7a4c2a95361798cba67a69e2b5be5b5.jpg

tumblr_pp7i0xhU491we426no4_500.gif
tumblr_pz2ocn1tif1we426no1_500.gif

yeah this guy is an jewelry maker/sculptor and i have no idea why he's playing paddle tennis with Lando, but like okay.
I feel like Martin saw Lando's McDonald's struggle,and was like, let me show you slag moves here
Also Lando can you please make a damn decision on the bracelet. either you are in or out of bracelet duties....
what if, what if
the bracelet didn't mean anything??? :cry::cry:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lando was more than confirmed to be in a relationship and we see how it turned out πŸ˜…
Norwegian media usually doesn't duck arround with saying that X is linked to Y, that's why I'm pretty sure about it.

Not saying they might not slag arround on the side, but at least they won't be doing it out in the open and in the Dms πŸ˜‚ (if they do, they probably have an nda)

Reactions: 2
yeah this guy is an r and i have no idea why he's playing paddle tennis with Lando, but like okay.
That dude (jewellery maker) is the twin brother of the dude that was on the boat this morning. Slag fest incoming I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen the news about Alex, wishing Jim a swift recovery but hope he takes the time he needs to recover fully.

He is one of my faves on the grid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Norwegian media usually doesn't duck arround with saying that X is linked to Y, that's why I'm pretty sure about it.

Not saying they might not slag arround on the side, but at least they won't be doing it out in the open and in the Dms πŸ˜‚ (if they do, they probably have an nda)
You broke my heart Minttu! First Kimi, now you take Kygo.... Where is my Norsk man?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
what if, what if
the bracelet didn't mean anything??? :cry::cry:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We are the ones giving meaning to the jewellery just because they gave them to each other πŸ˜‚ butt if they ended thing in a more or less fine situatuon and they like the jewellery why stop using them.

Also dont know who is the guy from the butterfly but he is cute.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.