Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
It’s weird, I never use that word but have only used it about George 😂 I disliked him for ages, but have come round to him more this year where I thought his personality was coming through a bit more.

However I can see this underlying arrogance creeping back the more successful he is with Merc. He needs to watch it because he could become really unlikeable. The whole brand George/Carmen in matching outfits doesn’t help 🤣 just underlines how much they believe in their own hype
George was the kid who reminded the teacher they had not set homework for the evening, and that is why I will never like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OOps2022

VIP Member
I will just leave this picture here for you guys to see in the morning and will try to catch my breath, INSANE

0771fc564cd3f042a373237776b500120bde9449.jpg

• Heart

oetkb

We’re all guilty of romanticising drivers here, but ultimately they are all out for the best - whether that means best chance at championships/race wins or best pay, or both.

They also people have a lot of people surrounding them who know just how much money making potential being associated with them can bring.

Most of them either came from money and made even more, or are now worth millions. As a general rule, money doesn’t make nice people.

Rich, powerful white men run the sport that is still (almost largely) run by rich, powerful white men. There’s not going to be any loyalty there for anyone, drivers included. Only to money.

• Heart

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
been rolling my eyes since the Williams days. He’s bad vibes in a way I cant describe
I've been saying this to my husband. I understand it's a selfish sport in ways but I don't think he has any allegiance to mercedes at all and would jump if one of the other top teams called.
He'd also throw any fellow racer under the bus which is a bad shade on anyone

Minttu

VIP Member
pssssst, if you would write that a knight is coming to your place it would not reveal Lewis's identity and would not technically be an NDA breach
A Knight can mean so much. Especially here in Norway... this is the most famous Knight we have in this country (and he isn't even living in Norway, he's in the Edinburgh zoo for you Scots wanting to see a Norwegian knight😂)
Nils_Olav_wide.jpg

This is Sir Nils Olav 😂

I'll stick to emojies: 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Poor Alex, glad Jost and the team are supporting him but there is no way a doctor rules him fit for Singapore. Nyck has shown he’s capable, let Alex recover and hopefully be back before the end of the season.

• Heart
Reactions: 15