Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any F1 drivers Garrix isn’t friends with? The man is everywhere
everyone except the papaya boys and max 😂 (potentially nyck and pierre? would fall in the right category) AND LANCE'S EX SARA +honorable mention: Pato
he's collecting them like pokemons
lando left the palm tree necklace at home today... but he's got a "palm" shirt 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
imo la and aid il aren’t missing they have just moved over the other F1 thread
Wait so the other thread is basically less gossip and more general F1 talk? I didn't even know there was another thread up until now, I just found it. I don't blame them for moving to the other thread, like they're saying over there this thread isn't always the easiest when it comes to (heated) conversations about certain opinions. To each their own I guess ☺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Happy non race week to everyone! Missed the tattle action for Monza but what's new. Let's see what another longish break brings for driver news. Probably absolutely nothing but one can hope

give-me-something-big-and-juicy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
A Knight can mean so much. Especially here in Norway... this is the most famous Knight we have in this country (and he isn't even living in Norway, he's in the Edinburgh zoo for you Scots wanting to see a Norwegian knight😂)

This is Sir Nils Olav 😂

I'll stick to emojies: 🍆
omg his lil medal on his wing
1662986669649.png

''He's crazy but he's free''
View attachment 1572875
New Jet Ski must be in hist bonuses
honestly cannot imagine all the bonuses Max has unlocked at this point
apparently Red Bull are notorious for having bonuses for wins and podiums in their contract
i thnk max is probably just as sick of having to spend his money (since he doesn't pay taxes) as he is being a winner every single race
at this point i dont see how anyone beats him.
the RB has obviously found a way to out pace the ferrari and max is at peak max... and we really haven't seen him have to try

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of times I've been grabbed or smacked on the ass by another woman is actually surprising 😂 Most of them has been at parties and women I have never met in my life 😂
Now I am wondering if I have been hanging out with the wrong people! Maybe it is a cultural thing - we Brits don't event make eye contact with strangers on public transport, let alone pat another woman on the bum 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait so the other thread is basically less gossip and more general F1 talk? I didn't even know there was another thread up until now, I just found it. I don't blame them for moving to the other thread, like they're saying over there this thread isn't always the easiest when it comes to (heated) conversations about certain opinions. To each their own I guess ☺
The other thread was the original F1 thread, this was a WAG offshoot but definitely a lot more driver and general F1 chat here now (y)

The other thread is a lot slower moving (usually) and used to just be quite active on race weeks etc. This (the wags one) thread is rapid. But the OGs on the other thread (I'm sure they'd agree) do have strong opinions as well so swings and roundabouts really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
run felipe, we know you're faster than that tractor

but congrats for having a team back you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other thread was the original F1 thread, this was a WAG offshoot but definitely a lot more driver and general F1 chat here now (y)

The other thread is a lot slower moving (usually) and used to just be quite active on race weeks etc. This (the wags one) thread is rapid. But the OGs on the other thread (I'm sure they'd agree) do have strong opinions as well so swings and roundabouts really.
Yes... I see the new account. Im hoping to see imola back in whatever form. Im sad some people arent feeling the vibe, but also glad there is another place too for discussions

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now I am wondering if I have been hanging out with the wrong people! Maybe it is a cultural thing - we Brits don't event make eye contact with strangers on public transport, let alone pat another woman on the bum 😂

I'd definitely feel more comfortable slapping arse than eye contact

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont see him fully recovering for Singapore at all... getting off a ventilator alone is a recovery in itself

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.