Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Fopperholic #40 Stop! Block, delete and listen! Guess who’s back with a messed up extension

**you need to be of a certain vintage, and rap it** 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jemi85

VIP Member
Long time lurker here but couldn’t resist chipping in with a new title thread suggestion! 🤣

Fopperholic#40 - Thread number 40, just like her age, fuming that she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Tarrula

Next thread title - Risotto drier than a witches tit, Fopps’ content has gone to shit!

Apologies if I’m early 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Betty80

Chatty Member
It's like they've had a conversation beforehand to arrange what she has to say :ROFLMAO:
🤣 it’s beyond awkward. She’ll be back on tomorrow saying ‘wow Nicola that risotto looked unbelievable I bet the boys were stuffed after you gave them that massive portion! is that the full fat cheese you’ve gave them that Chris bought last week when he went shopping for essentials whilst social distancing? I’ll have to get some’ 🙄 bore off Mazza you enabling knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
The moment you see your Instagram Slimming World 'fwend' gets to work with the company you have been eating 10 yogurts a day to get noticed to work with 🤭 #fageuk #ieatmorethanyougemma
ABM_1591438961.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #40
Such thrilling content - balloons and bibs. No Botox since lockdown? Someone’s telling fibs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Shivers

VIP Member
Don’t forget this is the woman who used a Martin Luther King quote on a pic of herself in a bikini whinging about people giving her hate on social media (aka an opinion) and wondering what he would have to say about online trolling 🤦‍♀️

Posting her breakfast this morning then deleting it, she clearly didn’t have a clue about what was happening and hasn’t actually given it any thought. Only doing it to fit in and not get grief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Who rings up a takeaway and asks for “minimal oil“?

She’s as flexible as a fucking straight jacket the silly cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Betty80

Chatty Member
I’ve lost 3st (not in 3months, I’m not wonder woman and my 2 kids aren’t twins so I’m basically shit) Anyway I’ve lost it slowly doing the 16:8 diet, calorie counting on nutracheck app and walking. If my treat at the end of the day was a Tiny packet of lentil OR quinoa bites and half a skinny whip I’d rather be 35st and happy. What a sad, pathetic, boring bint she Really is. Yawn yawn fucking yawn 🥱 🙄
Treadmill so she can spend 2 hours running furiously on it every Dusk😉 when she throws her kids in their cots. Trying to burn off her lentil bites. She has a real Serious problem with food and weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Like most children this age? What, does she know them all? Yes most children will take their hats off but it’s your job to put them back on every.single.time Fopps. In pretty much every photo of them lately on their walks they don’t have hats on. It’s shameful.

Also, I see she’s taken them to see Mad Mazza ‘SD of course’

Well Fopps you patronising rude fucking bitch you should be VERY VERY concerned..... won't be fun when your kids have got heat stroke or sun burn and are puking their guts up and crying in pain... you stupid, stupid, fucking idiot....... !!!! You are an absolute disgrace..... You should be making them keep putting their hats back on...... and we do not see them under an umberella with LOADS of drinks - we see them sat, no tops, in direct HOT HOT sunlight with very strong squash in small beakers...... if you don't want people to pull you up on your inability to parent your kids then show us pics of you doing these things you 'claim' you are..... !!!! Fuck that comment has annoyed me !! Precious baby skin should not be exposed the way she exposes it !

Oh and her mum - SD of course - you fucking wet wipe.... do you realise how ridiculous you sound for a 60 something woman - another one who needs to get a grasp on reality !!

....... and Breathe....... !!! 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

WhippetGood

She is absolutely pathetic. I’ve followed her since she got pregnant and I was genuinely happy for her and the IVF finally being a success. Since the birth I’ve just sat back and watched the absolute car crash that is her attempt at a social media career. I just feel so sorry for those boys. I posted my first comment on her instagram today and I’ve been blocked within half an hour 😂 this is what I posted:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
What a vapid bastard. The whole point of the blackout is to amplify black voices and encourage people to educate themselves and share black voices to their platform, not for dimbos like her to have a fucking day off. Her whole life is a day off, she’s a lazy, thick, selfish cunt. She doesn’t think of anyone than herself. She thinks suffering is the fact she’s not had a Costa skinny cappuccino in 3 months.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
It's my 40th Birthday on Thursday 🥳 there will be no boiled eggs in site! I'm planning to eat, drink and be very very merry with my husband and 3 children 😍 We can't do what we'd planned but we are healthy and together so for me that's perfect! I bet old Fopps doesn't have half the 40th Birthday I have even though she has twins, two babies, an extension, a little island off portugal in her kitchen/diner/playroom/area, a golf pro stunnnnning hubby/loads of uhmaaaaaaazing clothes/shoes/creams/followers etc Ha I bet she would be devasted if all she did for her 40th was go for a lovely walk in the countryside with her husband and children, had a picnic, spent the rest of the day in the garden playing games, then a few drinks and a Chinese on the eve but that's fine I know I'm blessed and I'm grateful for what I have 😍 I also don't filter the fuck out of my sons or stretch my elbows in pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Acey678

Someone definitely reads here - Chelsea knows the #filterlife is not for her 😂
20200609_081728.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Those grid pictures are ridiculous- it’s like she’s seen the light with the grubby filter and now chosen this one! Lets not forget these are photos of her children in a beauty spot... for most parents that in itself is perfect, enough not to need a single adjustment let alone filter the shite out of it just to make their hair look blonder.. shallowest person on Instagram! And corrr there’s a lot of competition!

Now come on Flopps show us your jet black slug brows to match your brunette roots don’t be shy 🙃

Adding.. why does she look like such an awkward Aunty 😅😂🤣
She looks like she’s been ripped out of a sticker book and plonked into a picture with a couple of kids 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Scullybob

VIP Member
That is so so funny, Fopps won’t be best pleased
Fopps will be fewmin, Chelsea is half her age and 10 times the mother she'll ever be. Chelsea's boys have had me in stitches this week, so blummin sweet. Lots of singing which one of the boys loves (Harley I think). He doesn't know all the words but puts his heart and soul into the song. Chelsea doesn't ever tell him he's got the wrong word, she just carries on singing with him. That's a great Mum right there. I suggest you watch and learn Floppers, spend less time having your botox and more time on your children you absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36