Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do the pics she likes the most all scream hooker?

One in the middle of the road, the date night that wasn't a date night the other week, the ad last week, the one in the black dress and no bra etc etc

I'm struggling to decide whether her style guru is Tanya Turner or Madge from Benidorm... Worse still a mixture of the two

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It goes to show that sheโ€™s only obsessed with a brand when they want an ad! Sheโ€™s so transparent and up her own arse ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see she posted first thing about a goooorgeous breakfast then quickly deleted and stuck up a muted picture....obvs noticed everyone else doing it because we all know she doesnโ€™t have an intelligent bone in her body ๐Ÿ™„ (thatโ€™s not me knocking the BLM by the way)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she posted first thing about a goooorgeous breakfast then quickly deleted and stuck up a muted picture....obvs noticed everyone else doing it because we all know she doesnโ€™t have an intelligent bone in her body ๐Ÿ™„ (thatโ€™s not me knocking the BLM by the way)
Does this mean she's having a day off SM !! Off to see the parents again then as no n pressure to post ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 12
has fopps commented on the BLM movement at all? I dont want to give her the engagement lol

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or do the pics she likes the most all scream hooker?

One in the middle of the road, the date night that wasn't a date night the other week, the ad last week, the one in the black dress and no bra etc etc

I'm struggling to decide whether her style guru is Tanya Turner or Madge from Benidorm... Worse still a mixture of the two
Sheโ€™s definitely Madge and now her Botox is wearing off sheโ€™s getting the skin to match!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the thread title, back in the office today ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” so just marking a place so I can catch up later.

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m glad she is having a day off! Iโ€™m working today and if she was her normal twit self Iโ€™d have a lot of pages to catch up on later! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.