Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is why I can’t shift this damn baby weight.. I would never think to ask for less oil in my takeaway 🤣 if I’m having takeaway, i’m damn well enjoying it... and a few glasses of wine to go with it! Live life a bit Fopps you boring twit.

Reactions: 20
My friend is a foodie... like a proper, serious foodie.... she makes for a weekday dinner the kind of stuff I'd have at a nice restaurant.... she buys quality meats from local butchers and all fresh fruit, veg, salad etc.. her meals look amazing and it's proper food.... like burgers, curries, steaks, chicken dishes.... she's forever at borough market in London sourcing new things.... she writes food blogs and does private fine dining for people... that's a foodie - always trying new stuff not her same old low calorie, low carb, low fat, low taste, low appeal slop !
I could not imagine fopps eating street food 😂😂
I don’t think she even goes to her local food festival when it’s on!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she did once but went to subway or Costa beforehand so she wouldn't be tempted. How sad us that a real foodie would love food festivals

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yay! Yet ANOTHER food shop vlog in the works. Yaaawn. Surely she could do a vlog on her white privilege after all the research she’s done....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So we are going to be treated to the syns and stuff from a 'different' supermarket where she doesn't usually shop ?!! Why ???? Shop is shop and syns are same wherever you go if the product is the same - she's such a dick head.... and you can sense the resentment in her voice 'I've not been able to do much you tube stuff recently but that's FINE ....... it's obviously so NOT fine' and those boys sleep for hours - 2 in one go so she could of done a video - she hasn't done one because she doesn't know what to do - because she's boring as duck !! Have to say though her brows don't look too bad - they match her roots at least 😜 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another food shop video? Do people enjoy watching others shopping in tesco or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How boring must she be to live with..? She doesn't seem very fun to be around. No humour or care free air about her at all. It's all so regimented and tense. Even her takeaway treat is controlled. Sad.

• Heart
I think she did once but went to subway or Costa beforehand so she wouldn't be tempted. How sad us that a real foodie would love food festivals
The Leamington Food Festival - which is the one she would probably go to is amazing... there is so much wonderful food..... she really does have a twisted view on food/weight control.... she could sample every item there and not gain loads of weight - maybe a couple of pound if that and then back to her usual eating and back to normal - she must be lacking something in her life to be so, so controlled around food and I don't care what she or her sheeples say it does make her boring and I'm sure behind her back her friends are thinking oh FFS he comes the fun thief !!

Reactions: 11
Her forehead does not move.
DEFO had a top up- it was not like that last week! Wonder if she paid for it this time hush money to the clinic so she doesn’t have to out herself with an #ad 😂
Also... filter as usual so can’t see how dark the brows are 🙄 come on Fopps show us the #nofilter ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 12
fun sucker fopps will always have a boiled egg in her pocket for emergencies such as buffets, food festivals and hen do's ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
In her story she sounded miserable!! When she said a few weeks ago it was her first time in a shop since Florida was total BS

Good god what’s she done to her face. None of it moves! Talk about overdoing the tox!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t wait to get away from those boys some of us don’t have the same luxury of hubby being home most of the time 🙄

Reactions: 12
I can't get over the huge amount of herbs and spices she throws into one recipe 😲 I thought it was maybe me not using enough until somebody else commented on it too 🤭

Oh and apparently by adding the squash ( no added sugar ) to 0% fat Greek yogurt magically turns it into a luxury yogurt according to Fopps !! Not tried it so can't comment 🤢

• Sick
I can't get over the huge amount of herbs and spices she throws into one recipe 😲 I thought it was maybe me not using enough until somebody else commented on it too 🤭

Oh and apparently by adding the squash ( no added sugar ) to 0% fat Greek yogurt magically turns it into a luxury yogurt according to Fopps !! Not tried it so can't comment 🤢
I really don’t get the point of adding squash to a yogurt, fruit yes, squash no! Just buy a bloody flavoured yoghurt!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
using squash to do anything except give to your kids 'vEry wEaK SqUaSh' should be an imprisonable offence
Zoats is another one of hers, i think its a variation of overnight oats with a capful of squash added. 🤢

Or at the seaside tucking into a bag of chips. Or she would sniff them and give them to the seaguls...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.