Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em85C

VIP Member
I thought they were only open for children of key workers?
The nursery we use was only open to key workers children, until June 1st... Then they opened back up to all families. They wanted my eldest back on the 1st and my youngest back on the 8th.

Reactions: 3

Allowedanopinion

Genuine question.... potty training my little boy is 20 months and he tells me when he’s done a wee/poo pats his nappy and points to the door so we can go and change it happens all the time now even when I’ve just changed him do you think he is ready for training?? I wouldn’t have a clue where to start we have brought a potty and sat teddy on it but he just plays with it and try’s to stand in it

Have to say when I did SW I put grated carrot into porridge and had chopped apple and cinnamon on the top - that's really nice - not sure about courgette though !

Oh and I see she's pushing the JD seasonings all of a sudden - need to pay for that new forehead Fopps ???!! 😂 😂 :eek::eek:

Mmmmm I could just suck off a snickers ice cream right now 😂😂😂😂
Only way you eat them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jess269

Same here can’t wait. One of mine was easy other was a nightmare 😂😂😂
Also don’t boys take bit longer ??? And if you cause them stress whilst doing it it will take lot longer🤷‍♀️

I have 3 girls and 1 boy my girls were all potty trained by 2 1/2. My boy was a nightmare and 3 1/2 but still had accidents at nursery constantly x

Pandapops82

I actually think chris asked her to come along to film content for his golf page.. guess we will see in due course!

🤔 What has planting tomatoes have to do with antiracism?
ha sorry that was a half formed thought a few pages back.... thought i had deleted that bit ..... clearly not...... I just meant that it is a bit strong someone telling someone else what their whole entire feed should consist of (beyond current situation i mean) .... please ignore as it was a rubbish post :censored: