Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I think the reason we’ve not seen her for a few days and she’s more quiet in general is she’s losing her nut day by day. She’s not a typical woman at all, my day is spent tidying up around the house, wash loads in, cooking a meal for the three of us to eat as a family, ironing, playing with son, home schooling him the list is endless. This is since lockdown, before this I worked full time in a school as well. She does none of these things, that’s clear from her organise with me vlog. Her house is a shit show. Prior to lockdown down her days consisted of preening herself first, seeing to the boys, strapping them in the car, drive thru costa, subway lunch, baby group, soft play and home in time for bath and bed. Now she cannot do any of that and she literally doesn’t know what to do with herself. She doesn’t enjoy being a mother that’s plain to see. Chris is back on the golf course and she’s sat there losing her mind resenting that. I had a friend like her (no longer friends) she had kids because that’s what you do when you marry, she never went anywhere without her mother or father, holidays the lot. I’d love to be a fly on their walls the last 3 months. I’d wouldn’t give my beautiful content life over theirs any day if the week. And they think they are better than us? Nah love your having a laugh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Uhhhhhmazing

My daughter is 2 in 3 weeks, peer pressure got the better of me the other day because some of the mums I’ve met at groups have started potty training. The other day in the garden she was naked and showed her the potty etc (it’s been in the house for a while and we talk about it) she stood in the potty and then went to her slide and shit in the slide and got poo in her toes! Moral of the story...... wait until they are ready! I Hope faveson shits on “her” garden furniture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Those grid pictures are ridiculous- it’s like she’s seen the light with the grubby filter and now chosen this one! Lets not forget these are photos of her children in a beauty spot... for most parents that in itself is perfect, enough not to need a single adjustment let alone filter the shite out of it just to make their hair look blonder.. shallowest person on Instagram! And corrr there’s a lot of competition!

Now come on Flopps show us your jet black slug brows to match your brunette roots don’t be shy 🙃

Adding.. why does she look like such an awkward Aunty 😅😂🤣
Does she realise that she doesn’t have to social distance from her own kids 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Filterholic

and while she's at it stock up on some vest for them for the winter months ! I have never known any parent not to put their babies/toddlers in vests with poppers ? It's the most bizarre thing not to do ? !! For one it keeps the nappy secure and stops it sagging too much and keeps their backs and tummies warm when their clothes ride up - she really is clueless at times (most of the time!)
let’s write her a shopping list seeing as she lovvvesssss to shop so much 🙃
So..
1) 2x sunhats - the type with a chin strap if you must
2) shoes (that aren’t 2 sizes too big just for a swipe up)
3) while you’re at it nappies that fit them- I reckon size 5 should do it 🙃
4) winter vests (for October onwards)
5) a sense of humour
6) dignity
7) a grenade bar for your Ma 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Frankx12

In the stories with the boys and the balloons, did she seriously say “as long as your train them”?! Train them?! They aren’t dogs ffs. Shouldn’t it be “as long as you TEACH them”

she infuriates me 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Whenever I see the word/name “Fopps” I fucking cringe, I hate it. Change your username, get in the real world, stop pretending you like something for brand deals, stop preying on the vulnerable with your ridiculous attitude to food, give your kid a kiss on his head when he falls over and stop waggling ya rank toe around Instagram for all to see in your “essential summut to chuck on” flip flops!!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

“See you tomorrow” SEE YOU NEXT FUCKING TUESDAY, YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Betty80

Chatty Member
😆 yes I’m bloody sure 🤣 if I was her I would have kicked my daughter up the arse years ago and I’d tell her to give her blonde botoxed head a wiggle and get a life. From a safe social distance of course🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
It’s my wedding anniversary today and I had a huge Chinese, I’m sorry but living the life she does is enough to make you depressed. She will never be happy no matter what weight she is.

• Heart

Filterholic

Shows her ignorance if she thinks the take aways cook to order😅
Probably makes her feel high and mighty .. just don’t get the takeaway if you’re gonna have a stick up your arse about it?! I’ve never known such a fun vacuum

7CBDCFE6-7E0B-42EE-A287-8D74C3698824.jpeg
Why would your mum need to tell you what she normally has? If you’re so so so so close surely Flops would know what you like Mazza? Hahahah.. adding in the interchangeable Salmon -😹
What’s with the wink after the curry last night 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ gives me the creeps lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She needs to educate herself on not treating/speaking to people like shit in general before she jumps on such a complex, serious bandwagon. How is this bint supposed to grasp the concept of white privilege when she even speaks to her own mother like shit. She can't even be kind to her followers. She expects a twin trolly to be reserved for her in Tesco 🤪 won't mix with poor people, ugly people...judges people by their looks..oh the irony. Next joke Fopperbollox!

• Heart

Filterholic

Genuine question.... potty training my little boy is 20 months and he tells me when he’s done a wee/poo pats his nappy and points to the door so we can go and change it happens all the time now even when I’ve just changed him do you think he is ready for training?? I wouldn’t have a clue where to start we have brought a potty and sat teddy on it but he just plays with it and try’s to stand in it
They all sound like encouraging signs- I would ease him in like others said Pirate Petes potty is a good book to get him keen - just follow his lead :) my boy was the same- started around 20 months but then we moved house so sacked it off until he was 2 and just put him straight on the toilet 🤣

x

8E1A55EA-81F6-4FC0-B1BA-43EF8CC2401B.jpeg

they protest too much 🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮 wish you were there when these photos were taken wtf??!! Why? A random dead patch of grass 🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly they make my non-creepy toes curl lol

• Haha
  • Sick

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I wonder how long she took to think up her phrase "Who am I?!?! I'm who I was really meant to be xx " Call me cynical but I feel it's all just for affect 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Ohh how we must BOW to thee for changing SO MUCH after having TWO BABIES. leaving a SUCCESSFUL CAREER (cough.. 1 day a week) and now she's wearing FLAT SHOES PEOPLE.

FLAT.
SHOES.

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
My last Indian takeaway was just before lockdown. I had a onion baji and 2 popadoms with all the dips to start with. Chicken tikka Garlic balti and boiled rice with a garlic nann on the side and 2 glasses of wine. If you’re going to do it you do it bloody right yeah? What a booooring cock she really is. No wonder Chris is spending his time drooling over successful, beautiful, popular, Famous Carly with all the same interests as him. How can you compete Fopps??? Oh sorry yeah 3st in 3 months 20 years ago! how could I forget?😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Shivers

VIP Member
She’s definitely had a top up hasn’t she. Didn’t really get a chance to watch her stories earlier but just have, her face literally doesn’t move. Completely different to those stories a week or so ago when she actually looked her age (Heaven forbid!). She hasn’t shown her face since then on her stories until today when she’s looking verrrry frozen. And doesn’t she looked pleased with herself?!

Nowhere that would do Botox has been given the green light to open yet so she’s clearly had it done by somewhere not very reputable if they’re willing to risk going against government guidelines. What an idiot.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Shivers

VIP Member
That I would love to see
She’s deleted them. So she was happy to join in with blackouttuesday to fit in on the gram with her little ‘influencer’ buddies but ask her a question on it and she deletes it. Using such an important and serious issue for your own personal gain and engagement, that’s about as low as it gets Nicola.

• Angry
  • Wow