Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those photos! the grounds look as dusty and dry as most of her breakfast concoctions, who prefers a filter that makes everything look dead? I kept expecting to see tumbleweed blowing through, she really is the person who gets EVERYTHING wrong
She is the tumbleweed šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she prefer the photos like that? Does the think they look arty and more gram worthy or something?

How strange for the boys to only have filtered photos to look back on. Look mum hereā€™s the photos of us at the desert! Oh, and another desert! What a weirdo.

Reactions: 18
I don't comment much as I'm blocked everywhere so haven't watched her for a while.

Re Fage someone else I follow with only 10k followers absolutely does love fage and mentions it alot especially when she runs out (in a jokey not beggy way, doesn't tag them). She said last week that someone had seen on a forum for influencers that fage were looking for people with over 15k followers for ads and colabs so that could be why fopps is going on about fage so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those grid pictures are ridiculous- itā€™s like sheā€™s seen the light with the grubby filter and now chosen this one! Lets not forget these are photos of her children in a beauty spot... for most parents that in itself is perfect, enough not to need a single adjustment let alone filter the shite out of it just to make their hair look blonder.. shallowest person on Instagram! And corrr thereā€™s a lot of competition!

Now come on Flopps show us your jet black slug brows to match your brunette roots donā€™t be shy šŸ™ƒ

Adding.. why does she look like such an awkward Aunty šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Does she realise that she doesnā€™t have to social distance from her own kids šŸ¤” šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cue a collage of all her Fage Total 0% yogurt creations :ROFLMAO: How (((cringe))) is her comment to Gemma :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has TWO of those yogurts everyday?! Thatā€™s like Ā£60 a month just on yogurts for her assuming she means the smallest pots which are Ā£1 each. I smell bull. Definitely only has the Aldi versions I reckon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The moment you see your Instagram Slimming World 'fwend' gets to work with the company you have been eating 10 yogurts a day to get noticed to work with šŸ¤­ #fageuk #ieatmorethanyougemma
ABM_1591438961.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Theyā€™ve probably seen the state of her previous adverts and are keeping a distance

canā€™t stand the stuff personally, sets my teeth off for some reason šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The redness of her eyes and the amount of highlighter on her nose, always makes her look like she has been crying

Nope. And I can't wait šŸ˜‚ The teen years are going to coincide with the menopause too. I hope Ratty can squeeze in a man cave somewhere in that house, he'll need it!
My mom had me when she was 41 so slightly older than Fopps was - my teenage years coincided with the change and boy did I know it....them pair will need to be fast runners for sure as they will need all their skills to escape from her....Faveson will stay Mardy and clash with her constantly..... Does she ever talk to them without the phone her hand or is it a case that she's always looking for that perfect moment to cackle at them?

Reactions: 8
Someoneā€™s trying to get some work with pampers and now suddenly putting them in nappy pants šŸ™„ I still donā€™t get how those boys are in size 6. She barks on about how they are a size below what there age for clothes but their in a size 6 nappy šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope little Lawson didn't bang his head on that concrete floor when he fell off the back of the bikes. Notice how Grayson had both bikes, if it was the other way round she would have told Lawson off.

• Sad
Theyā€™re never that weight! Thatā€™s nearly 2 and a half stone which would make them right little chunky monkeys for their age!
They are far from chunky, they are as lean as a butchers dog but not in a good way ā˜¹

Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s zero chance they are size 6- my little one was in that size at their age and was a chunk (In the healthy way toddlers should be) he had chubby thighs - her kids are slim and god knows itā€™s not because they are ā€œbombing it aroundā€ as she says - itā€™s because they are on a diet šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

we barely see them walk across a room without tumbling over.. whether itā€™s the oversized clown shoes or sandals or their motor skills who knows! They arenā€™t like any other two year olds I have ever seen and I canā€™t put my finger on why... (I mean we know itā€™s from Fopps strange parenting but they lack a certain something that most kids have at that age)

would be interesting to know how they do for their two year development check.. no doubt Fopps will be barking orders at them teaching them how to ā€œmaster itā€

Hope little Lawson didn't bang his head on that concrete floor when he fell off the back of the bikes. Notice how Grayson had both bikes, if it was the other way round she would have told Lawson off.
Looked little he took a tumble right at the end she didnā€™t quite manage to edit it out of her weird stories of them doing mundane things šŸ™„

Iā€™m not even sure why sheā€™s going from Aldi nappies which are fine to pampers for Ā£9!!! We use to use pampers at night and Aldi for the day but since theyā€™ve done their premium nappies they are better than pampers!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.