Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don’t think those boys are anywhere near potty training. They’ve not even been walking that long. We all know that Nikki is clueless and potty training is ridiculously hard for some but I honestly wouldn’t blame her for not even trying until they’re at least 2.5 or even 3. I have two children - my eldest one was a nightmare at potty training and Youngest one was trying to use a potty from 17 months but had hundreds of accidents along the way. I can laugh now but at one point I thought my partner was going to leave during my eldest potty training because it was so hard for us.

Reactions: 15
I’ll admit that potty training is a complete unknown to me. We’re a good maybe year or so away from that yet but reading all your posts is giving me an idea of how hard it might be and I’ve only got one baby.

The thought of Fopps trying to do it with TWO babies is actually scary. I really feel for the boys, she’ll try and control it so much and stress them out. They are two different little people yet she treats them like robots that must do everything at the same time when it suits her. And she will 💯 never leave the house without help.

Can’t imagine Chris being much help either. As much as we give her stick he seems just as bad. They’ve both been with the boys every day during lockdown so he’s just as much to blame for the boys lack of sun hats. Though at least he seems to try and buy them some normal food to eat (chocolate crepes- the horror!!)

Reactions: 15
I do wonder if she checks on them when they go for sleep...... I know she's probably got the monitor (on mute knowing her!) but I wonder if she actually goes into them before she goes to bed to check they are OK and comfortable...... if not then if she doesn't check them they are going to be very sore lying in wet beds.... my boys were both nightmares to potty train - first son worse because I think I probably tried to do it too soon and he took ages at night.... second son I left quite late as I'd just had my daughter before he was 2 so couldn't cope with potty training and a new born.. he was I admit almost 3 but he did day and night really quick and hardly any accidents....... I just always checked them before bed as sometimes they'd pee and not even wake - she'll have so much washing to do - can't imagine her being happy having to strip beds down at 11pm before going to bed.... ! one of the most stressful parts of parenting is getting them dry (I thought) and we hardly went out while doing it ...... it's either gonna be uhmazing or a tit show...... (though I think she'll say it was a breeze - God forbid she looks like a failure!) ....
I was lucky with my daughter, she just did it more or less on her own, and was fully done just after she was 2. She is the sort of child if I had tried to do the whole potty training thing who would still be 💩 her pants to this day though, just out of bloody mindedness.

Potty training aside, the boys haven't reached the age where they just mega spew for no apparent reason yet - she won't hear *that* sound (you all know the one) with the door shut and white noise blasting. How will she deal with that horror?

Reactions: 8
Bigbumbrenda we salute you... but bet she will be blocked for educating Flopps on the dangers of not protecting fair sensitive skin 😔

Reactions: 12
Like most children this age? What, does she know them all? Yes most children will take their hats off but it’s your job to put them back on every.single.time Fopps. In pretty much every photo of them lately on their walks they don’t have hats on. It’s shameful.

Also, I see she’s taken them to see Mad Mazza ‘SD of course’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Like most children this age? What, does she know them all? Yes most children will take their hats off but it’s your job to put them back on every.single.time Fopps. In pretty much every photo of them lately on their walks they don’t have hats on. It’s shameful.

PLEASE someone ask how TWO two year olds managed to socially distance from their grandparents that they haven’t seen in months .... bollocks! And Mazza aka Fopps if you’re reading this stop messaging yourself - no close family does this hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Well Fopps you patronising rude bleeping witch you should be VERY VERY concerned..... won't be fun when your kids have got heat stroke or sun burn and are puking their guts up and crying in pain... you stupid, stupid, bleeping idiot....... !!!! You are an absolute disgrace..... You should be making them keep putting their hats back on...... and we do not see them under an umberella with LOADS of drinks - we see them sat, no tops, in direct HOT HOT sunlight with very strong squash in small beakers...... if you don't want people to pull you up on your inability to parent your kids then show us pics of you doing these things you 'claim' you are..... !!!! duck that comment has annoyed me !! Precious baby skin should not be exposed the way she exposes it !

Oh and her mum - SD of course - you bleeping wet wipe.... do you realise how ridiculous you sound for a 60 something woman - another one who needs to get a grasp on reality !!

....... and Breathe....... !!! 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

She’s a bleeping idiot.

Took them to Florida - no sun hats.
Out in the garden - no sun hats.
In the park - no sun hats.
Strapped in the buggy for a walk - no sun hats.

Photo shoot in the garden and park - #gifted Hats. She’ll do anything for advertising but won’t protect her children from the sun day-to-day

When she sends them back to nursery, they’ll HAVE to wear sun hats outside. If they don’t keep hats on outside, they have to come in.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Not concerned 😟 therefore, possibly setting them up for health issues in the future then.
I’m of the older generation where our parents weren’t as vigilant about sun protection.
I have many friends & a sister who have had skin cancer issues ( albeit minor) every doctor seen has stressed the importance of hat wearing from childhood, alongside sunscreen.
Needless to say I’m extremely vigilant with my grandchildren!
She is thick beyond belief.

Reactions: 16
I also agree I don’t think the boys are ready for potty training yet. I think she just wants an excuse to buy some more stuff!

Reactions: 6
Like hell those boys haven’t had a cuddle with Fopps mum! My parents are desperate for me to take my little one to see them but he was 2 in march and hugs the phone when we FaceTime them. He is now back at nursery (I’m a full time mum and a full time employee fopps!) so I had to make that call (difficult one it was!) to send him back so I could work. But I’ve told my parents there is even less of a chance I’m bringing him round now as he is mixing with a bigger bubble and I can’t risk their health! (And neither of those have had heart surgery in the last 6 months or over 70)

I don’t think I have held hate for someone as much as I do her! And I don’t know her! When she was pregnant I was really pleased for her as it seemed like it was something she wanted for ages. I make no secret of the fact my little one was a mistake, he wasn’t planned. I love him to bits and I know I’m not a natural mum but I try and he has actually made me more relaxed about things, I let him lead in what we do, most of his food he picks what he wants, has lunch when he is hungry, has a slight routine (i.e in bed by 8pm - but not every night). I was going to try potty training during lock down as he follows me to the toilet and tells me what I’ve done and also tells me when he has done a poo. But tried it and he screamed the house down... my conclusion you aren’t ready we will try another time!

As loads before have said if she just put her hands up and said ‘ you know what this is nothing like i hoped and planned’ I’d have a lot more respect for her.

I hated maternity leave, I hated the sudden feel of losing being me and there is no harm in admitting this. These last 11 weeks some days have been hell with a 2 year old... (good luck when those boys get there fopps because my god the attitude they have!) but when I took my little one to nursery on Monday, I cried my eyes out and did for most of the day! I suddenly hated not having the annoying little sh!t with me! Motherhood isn’t easy but she can’t admit that and that makes me really sad for her!

Also.... yours and Chris relationship reminds me of mine with my ex-husband.... you don’t talk, you are both on your phones all the time and all you do is spend money. Wake up and realise you need to change that as the impact on those boys and their relationships in the future will be impacted! I took the decision last year to tell my husband it wasn’t working and we needed to split. He is now with someone else and much happier, I’m with someone and have a better relationship with them than i think i ever did with my husband. I’m also a much better parent for it (can’t comment on him as his new partner does most of it for him! - but that’s my issue!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How does Cider Sally know her kids were fine whose to say something sinister doesn’t come out in years to come believe me I know !
Exactly! Lots of sun damage related skin cancers present in later decades. We are seeing more now due to the invention of package holidays and easier availability of air travel in the 1970s so there is no way of knowing if they will be ‘fine’ long term.
But if people in Instagram tell her the boys will be ok without hat then it must be true!

Reactions: 12
Genuine question.... potty training my little boy is 20 months and he tells me when he’s done a wee/poo pats his nappy and points to the door so we can go and change it happens all the time now even when I’ve just changed him do you think he is ready for training?? I wouldn’t have a clue where to start we have brought a potty and sat teddy on it but he just plays with it and try’s to stand in it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.