Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fopps was/is an avid Fage fan for so long and became desperate at times perhaps wanting a collab. Here we have one of her insta slimming world besties with a collab with Fopps fave yoghurt 🤣🤣🤣 I find this hilarious I bet Fopps is having princess paddy this morning 🤣🤣
She’s bound to comment and tag fage!!

Can't wait to see this 😆
We need to see the brows! More than likely a vlog 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is very odd! Who prefers dead grass to what the actual grass looks like! 🤪

So Fopps was/is an avid Fage fan for so long and became desperate at times perhaps wanting a collab. Here we have one of her insta slimming world besties with a collab with Fopps fave yoghurt 🤣🤣🤣 I find this hilarious I bet Fopps is having princess paddy this morning 🤣🤣
Does she never just have a lazy morning, or sleep in and Chris get up first!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The boys did have toast for breakfast once, as a 'treat'. Is she really going to faff on cooking things first thing in a few years when they start school, and are refusing to put so much as underwear on, and she *needs* to primp herself before drop off?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The boys did have toast for breakfast once, as a 'treat'. Is she really going to faff on cooking things first thing in a few years when they start school, and are refusing to put so much as underwear on, and she *needs* to primp herself before drop off?

She has not got a clue what’s coming has she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is very odd! Who prefers dead grass to what the actual grass looks like! 🤪

Does she never just have a lazy morning, or sleep in and Chris get up first!
Well I bet Compton Verney are delighted to see those pics of their lush grass looking burnt to a cinder because she ‘prefers’ that look :eek::eek: what is actually going on in her tiny mind to think it looks better with dead grass 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Of course she tagged Vage.... she won’t get a collab buying Aldi’s own version cos it’s cheaper will she :rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those grid pictures are ridiculous- it’s like she’s seen the light with the grubby filter and now chosen this one! Lets not forget these are photos of her children in a beauty spot... for most parents that in itself is perfect, enough not to need a single adjustment let alone filter the shite out of it just to make their hair look blonder.. shallowest person on Instagram! And corrr there’s a lot of competition!

Now come on Flopps show us your jet black slug brows to match your brunette roots don’t be shy 🙃

Adding.. why does she look like such an awkward Aunty 😅😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Those grid pictures are ridiculous- it’s like she’s seen the light with the grubby filter and now chosen this one! Lets not forget these are photos of her children in a beauty spot... for most parents that in itself is perfect, enough not to need a single adjustment let alone filter the shite out of it just to make their hair look blonder.. shallowest person on Instagram! And corrr there’s a lot of competition!

Now come on Flopps show us your jet black slug brows to match your brunette roots don’t be shy 🙃

Adding.. why does she look like such an awkward Aunty 😅😂🤣
She looks like she’s been ripped out of a sticker book and plonked into a picture with a couple of kids 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As if she tagged them and pointed our she eat a 2 day. Yesterday she posted an aldi version though.
She really is desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 Gem may be a pompous twit but at least her meals always look appetizing. If i was looking through Fopps food pictures compared to Gem I know which I'd choose.

Reactions: 14
You don’t eat 2 of them every day because your ‘what I eat in a day’ vlogs don’t show that🤣
However, you may well eat 2 fake Aldi ones that you show in your shopping haul vlogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
those photos! the grounds look as dusty and dry as most of her breakfast concoctions, who prefers a filter that makes everything look dead? I kept expecting to see tumbleweed blowing through, she really is the person who gets EVERYTHING wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.