Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what crappy dinner the boys hd if they had takeaway. Won't be fish fingers or chips that's for sure

Reactions: 11
So...they ordered an Indian takeaway and then she put it into all those separate dishes in order to take a pic for the gram, only to then put it all onto one plate to eat I’m assuming? Seriously who has time for that sort of tit 🤷‍♀️ it was probably freezing by the time she was finished dicking about taking photos!
For 10.5 syns she only would of sniffed it anyway 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who rings up a takeaway and asks for “minimal oil“?

She’s as flexible as a bleeping straight jacket the silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Most curry places have the base sauce already cooked in oil. Doubt they make a special batch for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who rings up a takeaway and asks for “minimal oil“?

She’s as flexible as a bleeping straight jacket the silly bleep.
Oh how they must laugh when she does that ! As if they gonna cook her a special one. It’s all pre-prepared surely as curries take hours to make ! For a foodie you’d think she’d have some understanding. Did she say she still does that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
watching GMB and Piers Morgan just shouted out Carly Booth from that golf tournament they did 😂😂 if fopps actually watched news she’d be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think Fopps is holding Ratty back a bit career wise? If Carly is getting shout outs on TV, her profile must be pretty high. I've not seen him doing anything with people like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think Fopps is holding Ratty back a bit career wise? If Carly is getting shout outs on TV, her profile must be pretty high. I've not seen him doing anything with people like that.
As much as I hate to say it - Carly being young, talented, and beautiful will be helping her media career. It should purely be based on talent, but it won’t be.

Also, she probably hasn’t got a fame hungry partner showing her up.

Reactions: 16
watching GMB and Piers Morgan just shouted out Carly Booth from that golf tournament they did 😂😂 if fopps actually watched news she’d be fuming 😂
Shame she’s too busy with the TV blaring out kids programmes to babysit the boys so she doesn’t have to!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Abso-friggin-lutely!! I mean I doubt anyone else’s partner dragged their entire extended family out to Florida during a global pandemic just to keep an eye on them (and cramp their style) 🤣❤ she’s so embarrassing honestly- If I were Chris I would run a mile- she’s ruining any shred of a career he might have had without her in tow showing him up on Instagram and YouTube 😂🤪
Bet the golf crew pissed their pants and his entourage of wife, twins who didn’t even know what Disney was and plethora of babysitters- how cringe!
A work trip is exactly that...WORK- not a chance to take shite pics in front of the Disney castle (which are so blurry from the extensive filters and editing) - what a waste! Plonkers the lot of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice she rarely posts in the mornings these days 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ wonder what's really going on at Ryan Towers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Carly is a pro golfer, Chris just gives lessons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh how they must laugh when she does that ! As if they gonna cook her a special one. It’s all pre-prepared surely as curries take hours to make ! For a foodie you’d think she’d have some understanding. Did she say she still does that ?
Shows her ignorance if she thinks the take aways cook to order😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.