Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually disgusts me. What the hell would someone like her know about equal rights?! She's exactly the sort of witch who would take advantage of poorer, less privileged people to do her dirty work if she had more money. She wouldn't even mix with the mums who were at "free" baby groups. They weren't her sort of people (that still gives me rage) wonder why that was?!
Yes i remember that comment. I bet she formed an opinion of the other parents at the free playgroup based on their looks, clothing and what their childrens names were. She is VERY stuck up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a vapid bastard. The whole point of the blackout is to amplify black voices and encourage people to educate themselves and share black voices to their platform, not for dimbos like her to have a bleeping day off. Her whole life is a day off, she’s a lazy, thick, selfish bleep. She doesn’t think of anyone than herself. She thinks suffering is the fact she’s not had a Costa skinny cappuccino in 3 months.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She's suffering because she can't hug mmy and daddy aka babysitters. She hasn't got a clue about real suffering and injustice

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just an excuse so she can take a day off her page we all know she struggles for content at the best of times she wouldn’t have a clue just like the #bekind tit she was spouting all over when Caroline flack died #bandwagon #noidea #selfish #goodridance

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes i remember that comment. I bet she formed an opinion of the other parents at the free playgroup based on their looks, clothing and what their childrens names were. She is VERY stuck up.
I hope she realises how much people judge her right back and take the piss! 😝 it's a blessing for them all she doesn't inflict herself on them. She really does infuriate me

Reactions: 14
Don’t know why she would form an opinion on anyone based on those things - she wears terrible shoes, nothing but polyester, has to airbrush the life out of herself, is a complete chav etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Princess planning and being Brittany are the same posting the blackout photo then either liking people’s posts or carry on posting stories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
We all know the real reason she’s not bothered about being online today. She’s at her mums having a BBQ with zero social distancing. But I’ll make it look like I’m doing bit for something worthwhile. She’s a FAKE!

‘SEE YOU TOMORROW’ - bleeping INSENSITIVE bleeping CRETIN - EDUCATE YOURSELF NIKKI, SUCH A bleeping DAFT THING TO SAY!
I don’t often comment on her- but I came to say this!
It’s so fake. She better shut up because everyone else has but will resume normal service tomorrow
She won’t educate herself. She will continue to buy and endorse brands that are mainly white (and being ridiculed for it) buy her boys, toys for boys. Not neutral or even ‘girl toys’ (dolls/hair toys)
I know I am taking a back step and looking at my position to see what I can learn/do.
So disappointing

Why can't her mother just ask this question on their 'socially distanced' #followinggovernmentguidelines walk FFS ? Weirdos !!

Also - look how full and rounded her face looks compared to 'my' profile pic ! Looks so different !

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why can't her mother just ask this question on their 'socially distanced' #followinggovernmentguidelines walk FFS ? Weirdos !!

Also - look how full and rounded her face looks compared to 'my' profile pic ! Looks so different !
Mazza is as mad as ever 🤣🤣🤣 Who the fk talks to their mum in Instagram comments bloody weirdos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

They are both as nutty as squirrel poo. Such a weird way to communicate considering they apparently talk every day and have seen each other twice in the past week. Clearly it’s either Fopps herself or she sends her mum a script to type.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, what a fecking weird comment to put on your daughters post. Just txt and ask her or ask when you next speak with her. makes me suspicious that it is actually Fopps commenting under Foppsmum account, which whatever way you look at it, its extremely pathetic.

Reactions: 17
I agree, what a fecking weird comment to put on your daughters post. Just txt and ask her or ask when you next speak with her. makes me suspicious that it is actually Fopps commenting under Foppsmum account, which whatever way you look at it, its extremely pathetic.
the cynic in me thinks it’s her commenting to up her engagement and make the company think she gets genuine interest tbh... as we know ads are not her strong point 🤣

And if it is Mad Maz then it’s even more bizarre

Reactions: 21
the cynic in me thinks it’s her commenting to up her engagement and make the company think she gets genuine interest tbh... as we know ads are not her strong point 🤣

And if it is Mad Maz then it’s even more bizarre
For sure she even asked Chris to comment so it looks like she has loads of engagement desperado again she must text her Mum and say ‘don’t forget to comment on all my posts’ career going great again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do think the mums account is actually Fopps! Fopps isn’t famous so why would a mother name her Instagram based on only one of her children especially as they are an EXTREMELY close family as Fopps likes to say!

Reactions: 15
Mad Mazza 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fopps well asks her mum/husband/friends to comment to up her engagement. The fact we know it’s her mum is cringe. Also when did Fopps become a skin care advisor?! Asking her advice?? She has no clue what she’s talking about...just gets given a script 🤣

Reactions: 13
Wonder how long this will stay up for...... she will not know how to answer this as I do not believe she understands at all what the blackout is for

324F3188-1441-4756-B79D-66C2B17DF6F8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Ask the bloody company! What would flops know about it, she's just a puppet to advertise!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.