Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason we’ve not seen her for a few days and she’s more quiet in general is she’s losing her nut day by day. She’s not a typical woman at all, my day is spent tidying up around the house, wash loads in, cooking a meal for the three of us to eat as a family, ironing, playing with son, home schooling him the list is endless. This is since lockdown, before this I worked full time in a school as well. She does none of these things, that’s clear from her organise with me vlog. Her house is a tit show. Prior to lockdown down her days consisted of preening herself first, seeing to the boys, strapping them in the car, drive thru costa, subway lunch, baby group, soft play and home in time for bath and bed. Now she cannot do any of that and she literally doesn’t know what to do with herself. She doesn’t enjoy being a mother that’s plain to see. Chris is back on the golf course and she’s sat there losing her mind resenting that. I had a friend like her (no longer friends) she had kids because that’s what you do when you marry, she never went anywhere without her mother or father, holidays the lot. I’d love to be a fly on their walls the last 3 months. I’d wouldn’t give my beautiful content life over theirs any day if the week. And they think they are better than us? Nah love your having a laugh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
My last Indian takeaway was just before lockdown. I had a onion baji and 2 popadoms with all the dips to start with. Chicken tikka Garlic balti and boiled rice with a garlic nann on the side and 2 glasses of wine. If you’re going to do it you do it bloody right yeah? What a booooring cock she really is. No wonder Chris is spending his time drooling over successful, beautiful, popular, Famous Carly with all the same interests as him. How can you compete Fopps??? Oh sorry yeah 3st in 3 months 20 years ago! how could I forget?😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Probably makes her feel high and mighty .. just don’t get the takeaway if you’re gonna have a stick up your arse about it?! I’ve never known such a fun vacuum

View attachment 148883Why would your mum need to tell you what she normally has? If you’re so so so so close surely Flops would know what you like Mazza? Hahahah.. adding in the interchangeable Salmon -😹
What’s with the wink after the curry last night 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ gives me the creeps lol
You can always rely on Mad Mazza to throw her two penny worth in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the reason we’ve not seen her for a few days and she’s more quiet in general is she’s losing her nut day by day. She’s not a typical woman at all, my day is spent tidying up around the house, wash loads in, cooking a meal for the three of us to eat as a family, ironing, playing with son, home schooling him the list is endless. This is since lockdown, before this I worked full time in a school as well. She does none of these things, that’s clear from her organise with me vlog. Her house is a tit show. Prior to lockdown down her days consisted of preening herself first, seeing to the boys, strapping them in the car, drive thru costa, subway lunch, baby group, soft play and home in time for bath and bed. Now she cannot do any of that and she literally doesn’t know what to do with herself. She doesn’t enjoy being a mother that’s plain to see. Chris is back on the golf course and she’s sat there losing her mind resenting that. I had a friend like her (no longer friends) she had kids because that’s what you do when you marry, she never went anywhere without her mother or father, holidays the lot. I’d love to be a fly on their walls the last 3 months. I’d wouldn’t give my beautiful content life over theirs any day if the week. And they think they are better than us? Nah love your having a laugh!
Well said 👍👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine putting your husbands food in little heart shaped ramekins at the age of 40 and then putting it on Instagram for his mates at work to see the next day. my fella would get some ribbing over That 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
:ROFLMAO:
.....or take her own and ask them to cook it for her!

Just stay at home Nicola, you clearly do not enjoy the experience of going out to eat!
And she calls herself a foodie? When we used to eat out before lockdown I would order a different dish each time, its a treat eating out somewhere nice so hardly going to gain a huge amount of weight from one meal out.
She too controlling to be a foodie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And she calls herself a foodie? When we used to eat out before lockdown I would order a different dish each time, its a treat eating out somewhere nice so hardly going to gain a huge amount of weight from one meal out.
She too controlling to be a foodie.
This is what I don’t get. She calls herself a foodie yet eats the same things every week. And bland boring food at that!! She’s a tit cook, orders the same food whenever she eats out...BORING FOOD!!! That’s not a foodie. I see a foodie as someone who enjoys eating, trying new exciting food, eats at nice places, not someone who can pan fry turkey mince 8 ways and has no dressing on a Subway salad 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My last Indian takeaway was just before lockdown. I had a onion baji and 2 popadoms with all the dips to start with. Chicken tikka Garlic balti and boiled rice with a garlic nann on the side and 2 glasses of wine. If you’re going to do it you do it bloody right yeah? What a booooring cock she really is. No wonder Chris is spending his time drooling over successful, beautiful, popular, Famous Carly with all the same interests as him. How can you compete Fopps??? Oh sorry yeah 3st in 3 months 20 years ago! how could I forget?😄
mmmm I literally had this on Sat but a lamb bhuna. yesterday I cooked a roast from scratch even the Yorkshire's and made a banoffee cheesecake!!! i'll be good all week now and do a bit of exercise.. her life absolutely terrifies me i am not even joking she has serious problems and is missing out on so much by being so restrictive .. and I have a near 2 year old as well as wfh full time so she has got no excuse ! she is bizarre. she has all the time in the world to cook lovely food for her family yet eats dry crap day in day out, not forgetting 2 pots of vage

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m sure when I did SW years ago that a dhansak was the lowest syn takeaway curry. So that’s the reason why she says it’s her favourite. I’m sure it has lentils in it plus the meat and it also has pineapple in it so I bet it’s more calories than some of the others. It’s the only curry that has never appealed to me and I love curries.

Reactions: 10
You cannot have been on SW for 20 years, yes 20 years, did you all know she lost 3 stone 20 years ago, and be a foodie! Impossible!
I’m sorry but every SW’der knows that SW recipes are pretty dire and you have to jazz them up in some way or another or find a ‘normal’ recipes and convert it somehow to SW!
Her food she shows is diabolical, that is not the food of a foodie!

Reactions: 17
that fage yoghurt is just gross...tastless, like gone off milk...:sick: then again she has no taste in anything...food, clothes, style (for either her or the boys)...Men

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is what I don’t get. She calls herself a foodie yet eats the same things every week. And bland boring food at that!! She’s a tit cook, orders the same food whenever she eats out...BORING FOOD!!! That’s not a foodie. I see a foodie as someone who enjoys eating, trying new exciting food, eats at nice places, not someone who can pan fry turkey mince 8 ways and has no dressing on a Subway salad 🤷🏼‍♀️
My friend is a foodie... like a proper, serious foodie.... she makes for a weekday dinner the kind of stuff I'd have at a nice restaurant.... she buys quality meats from local butchers and all fresh fruit, veg, salad etc.. her meals look amazing and it's proper food.... like burgers, curries, steaks, chicken dishes.... she's forever at borough market in London sourcing new things.... she writes food blogs and does private fine dining for people... that's a foodie - always trying new stuff not her same old low calorie, low carb, low fat, low taste, low appeal slop !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s probably gone quiet so she can rage about not getting a collab with Fage 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.