Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When those boys are adults, if they have a healthy mindset towards food it will be a miracle 😞

Like people have said previously they will either binge when out of her sight or grow up with her twisted attitude 😞
Can you imagine them at their little friends Birthday parties, they won't want to leave the table as they continue to grab handfuls of all the goodies available!
I'm sure we've all seen kids like this, I have!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I literally don’t know where to even start🙈😂😂😂😂 her uhmaaazing boyfriend Bought her lots of white tea whilst she wanted xfactor??? WTF is she 4? 🙈 Starving herself for a weeks to fit in a dress yet leaves her own birthday party early, first one to go home. Wow that sounds like a top night, why bother getting all dressed up? I could go on & on & on & on 😄
It's how proud (show off) she is of everything she's bought too ... and the spelling mistakes... the whole tone of it is just CRINGE 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even the most hardcore fitness fanatics will have a nice meal on their birthday 😳

Reactions: 14
They are both as nutty as squirrel poo. Such a weird way to communicate considering they apparently talk every day and have seen each other twice in the past week. Clearly it’s either Fopps herself or she sends her mum a script to type.
Yes and considering she preaches regularly how they are “so, so, so, so, SO close as a Family” :rolleyes: .... Talk to each other then, you know, on the phone or something to ask stupid questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
https://fopperholic.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/bday-weekend/ another corker .... even on her birthday she just can't let sw go 😳
OMG - she is insane - looks like she always has been ! Observations from that post..... she went out but came home early - for her birthday celebrations - Party Pooper ..... What happened to 9 Pint Nikki? She had a non-existant 'curly' blow dry - I'd of gone back and asked them to do it again it was shocking ! Her bf (who I assume is Deux Chebs) not only made her a SW breakfast he also made her a SW roast..... FFS.... Then her brother made them SW meal instead of take away - has she bleeping brain washed them all ..... ? She counted syns with a hangover and her choice of clothes looked trashy (some things don't change).... I will say although it looked a bit bland and rank and similar to the slop she eats now the portion size of them meals was much bigger back then....... I can't believe a woman in her early/mid 30's writes like a teenage girl...... !!! It's quite hilarious if it wasn't so tragic...... who even was interested in following that nonsense ? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's how proud (show off) she is of everything she's bought too ... and the spelling mistakes... the whole tone of it is just CRINGE 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even the most hardcore fitness fanatics will have a nice meal on their birthday 😳
Why is she starving herself for weeks to get in a dress for her birthday, hair done, loads of new make up and then she goes out in it and goes home early??? Sign of a 💩 night that. So really it wasn’t to get pissed, dance and have a great night with her mates and a kabab on the way home. It was to play dressing up before she went, be the best looking one out of them all. Stand at the bar like Barbie hoping to get attention and then leave early & first when it’s her bloody birthday she’s dragged them all out for! All about looks with zero fun. Some things haven’t changed a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she starving herself for weeks to get in a dress for her birthday, hair done, loads of new make up and then she goes out in it and goes home early??? Sign of a 💩 night that. So really it wasn’t to get pissed, dance and have a great night with her mates and a kabab on the way home. It was to play dressing up before she went, be the best looking one out of them all. Stand at the bar like Barbie hoping to get attention and then leave early & first when it’s her bloody birthday she’s dragged them all out for! All about looks with zero fun. Some things haven’t changed a bit.
So so true. What a sad life she has! And it is very obvious she misses her old crappy life before she had the boys. I know which I'd prefer! 😐

Reactions: 15
She probably felt like pure death from starvation?

Reactions: 11
I read it more that she probably got absolutely white girl wasted and had to go home early. Probably because she’d been starving herself. Bet she made a right tit of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is beyond superficial. Everything boils down to looks and material things. Never any sign of proper genuine joy, laughter, affection or fun in any of her staged photos or videos. You can see that in her boys. Dressed up in designer gear with all the plastic toys a child could want and Gucci nappy bags and designer clown shoes. Yet the pair of them are lifeless, sad Empty looking little boys. Why? because unlike their mum kids don’t care less about designer brands or looks. They want laughter and cuddles and a mummy not exploiting them and living behind a phone!

I read it more that she probably got absolutely white girl wasted and had to go home early. Probably because she’d been starving herself. Bet she made a right tit of herself.
She’d never do that, think of the calories and syns!

Reactions: 19
The picture of her sitting down on the sofa is actually pretty sad. You can tell she's self conscious as duck and look at the size of her! She's tiny. There's definitely body dysmorphia there, I wouldn't be surprised if she left early due to feeling fat/ugly etc.

Reactions: 8
I bet her mates couldn’t wait for her to leave so they could relax and not have her tell them the syn values in all their drinks. You can tell she’d be a total mood hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The picture of her sitting down on the sofa is actually pretty sad. You can tell she's self conscious as duck and look at the size of her! She's tiny. There's definitely body dysmorphia there, I wouldn't be surprised if she left early due to feeling fat/ugly etc.
I’m not sure because she certainly loves herself now, and body Dysmorphia doesn’t just change. I think she’s just boring as hell and didn’t want to go out because she was thinking of the syns

Reactions: 12
Do you reckon she took some boiled eggs and a cocktail can on her birthday too

Let's see what know Nd of blowout she has for her 40th not. She'll be starving herself for that to fit into another hooker dress

• Haha
Do you reckon she took some boiled eggs and a cocktail can on her birthday too

Let's see what know Nd of blowout she has for her 40th not. She'll be starving herself for that to fit into another hooker dress
Never ever in my life have I heard of anyone who takes a boiled egg and spinach pack and 2 cans of pre mixed Alcohol (because she can accurately syn it unlike pouring her own out a bottle) to a bloody hen party! I’ll never get over her doing that. Bet she spent plenty of time getting done up for it though then went and behaved like that 🥱

Reactions: 13
It's my 40th Birthday on Thursday 🥳 there will be no boiled eggs in site! I'm planning to eat, drink and be very very merry with my husband and 3 children 😍 We can't do what we'd planned but we are healthy and together so for me that's perfect! I bet old Fopps doesn't have half the 40th Birthday I have even though she has twins, two babies, an extension, a little island off portugal in her kitchen/diner/playroom/area, a golf pro stunnnnning hubby/loads of uhmaaaaaaazing clothes/shoes/creams/followers etc Ha I bet she would be devasted if all she did for her 40th was go for a lovely walk in the countryside with her husband and children, had a picnic, spent the rest of the day in the garden playing games, then a few drinks and a Chinese on the eve but that's fine I know I'm blessed and I'm grateful for what I have 😍 I also don't filter the duck out of my sons or stretch my elbows in pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What a vapid bastard. The whole point of the blackout is to amplify black voices and encourage people to educate themselves and share black voices to their platform, not for dimbos like her to have a bleeping day off. Her whole life is a day off, she’s a lazy, thick, selfish bleep. She doesn’t think of anyone than herself. She thinks suffering is the fact she’s not had a Costa skinny cappuccino in 3 months.
Just this.

https://fopperholic.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/bday-weekend/ another corker .... even on her birthday she just can't let sw go 😳
Its a bit "Dear diary today I turned 15 today and my mum bought me a hair dryer...I love shopping and make up!"

It's my 40th Birthday on Thursday 🥳 there will be no boiled eggs in site! I'm planning to eat, drink and be very very merry with my husband and 3 children 😍 We can't do what we'd planned but we are healthy and together so for me that's perfect! I bet old Fopps doesn't have half the 40th Birthday I have even though she has twins, two babies, an extension, a little island off portugal in her kitchen/diner/playroom/area, a golf pro stunnnnning hubby/loads of uhmaaaaaaazing clothes/shoes/creams/followers etc Ha I bet she would be devasted if all she did for her 40th was go for a lovely walk in the countryside with her husband and children, had a picnic, spent the rest of the day in the garden playing games, then a few drinks and a Chinese on the eve but that's fine I know I'm blessed and I'm grateful for what I have 😍 I also don't filter the duck out of my sons or stretch my elbows in pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣
❤❤❤❤ I had my 34th birthday in lockdown. All i wanted was to be off work with hubby and get my fave indian take away ordered and a bottle of wine 😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not sure because she certainly loves herself now, and body Dysmorphia doesn’t just change. I think she’s just boring as hell and didn’t want to go out because she was thinking of the syns
I do think the vanity aspect is out of a deep unhappiness within herself. She is obsessed with image, not just her own. Every adjective she uses towards people is based on image. She's unapologetically strict with herself, preens herself to no end, obsessed with shopping for new clothes and make up and why? Because she thinks she needs it! Who else wears a full face of make up every day during lockdown to sit around the house? To me that screams dysmorphia and lack of self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do think the vanity aspect is out of a deep unhappiness within herself. She is obsessed with image, not just her own. Every adjective she uses towards people is based on image. She's unapologetically strict with herself, preens herself to no end, obsessed with shopping for new clothes and make up and why? Because she thinks she needs it! Who else wears a full face of make up every day during lockdown to sit around the house? To me that screams dysmorphia and lack of self esteem.
Oh I totally agree the vanity is unhappiness but I think she’s actually unhappy with her whole life, not just herself. She’s a strange one. I think of a girl in a my year at school who had body dysmorphia. I shouldn’t say had because she still does, but there is no way in hell she would ever have worn any of the dresses that Nikki has worn, and she doesn’t have any social media because she wouldn’t want anyone seeing pictures of her. She is just so far removed from Nikki and that’s all I can see.
Nikki is vain and unhappy with her whole life, but the crux of it is she thinks materialistic things equates to happiness. So she will actually never be happy. I think she is also in denial about her age and is vain to feel younger - she probably can’t accept that she is unhappy at her age if that makes sense

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.