Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously give those boys a decent portion of cheese on top at least. My little one loves cheese on top of pastas ect and I always give her a decent amount not a bleeping flurry of it. Poor boys will go in the opposite direction when there older because they’ve never been given a decent meals or the chance to try different foods. Can you imagine when they are older and go to school and their friends come round for dinner and fopps is serving up tex mex chilli or half a jacket potatoe for them 🤣 give them a bleeping kids dinner once in a while let them be toddlers winds me up so much. The difference in them compared to my little girl and she’s younger than them. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And also whilst I’m ranting I will piss myself so badly if she’s the only one who hasn’t been given a Fage Ad 🤣 right that’s my rant over..👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im sure it’s ‘fats’ for brain development isn’t it something like that haha there motor skills aren’t brilliant but some speech is better than nothing at all how can they be 33lbs seriously... my boy is a month younger last time I weighed him on our scales because we can’t get to the clinic he was around 26 1/2 he wears 4 plus nappies and I was considering 5’s now as the others are getting abit tight I wonder if she makes them wear huge nappies so they hold more so she doesn’t have to change them as often lazy as

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't mind betting she is doing an ad for them but has kept it quiet this time as the last 2 times, her plans have been scupperd before they even got off the ground with Lil lash and the Ella's Kitchen!
Although saying that, it's an odd comment to make on Gemma's Insta if she has got a deal with them, who knows, she has some odd conversations with Mad Mazza on there, so nothing can be ruled out!

• Haha
I wouldn't mind betting she is doing an ad for them but has kept it quiet this time as the last 2 times, her plans have been scupperd before they even got off the ground with Lil lash and the Ella's Kitchen!
Although saying that, it's an odd comment to make on Gemma's Insta if she has got a deal with them, who knows, she has some odd conversations with Mad Mazza on there, so nothing can be ruled out!
You're probably right!

Reactions: 9
That risotto is an embarrassment; I’ve got that book and it doesn’t look like that?! It actually looks edible and taste nice too. The actual recipe calls for much more cheese than she’s given those boys.

Nikki if you’re going to make Slimming World recipes for your TODDLERS you need to adapt them by a) following the actual bloody recipe and b) adding more healthy fats and calcium at least. I hate that she makes it look like all consultants feed their kids her disordered version of the plan 😫

Reactions: 21
'Food Heaven' ? WTAF........ looks absolutely bloody vile - and tiny !
ok jokes over wheres the proper dinner? oh yeah she counts the syns and rice is free....I know she scoffed at this comment previously but in all seriousness theyre following SW and its no joke...mad mazza you comment on everything tell her to give the boys more food and maybe faveson wont be so whiney....

duck sake the pair of them need a slap round the chops for how ridiculous they sound.... so cringe 🙈🙈🙈🙈
feck off mazza....

Reactions: 15
Do we think the cheese on top of the "risotto" is from Chris's 'foodie' cheeses he bought the other day 🙄😂 .. altho it actually looks like that protein cheese that you can have more of on SW cos it's not really cheese it's just grated rubber 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think the cheese on top of the "risotto" is from Chris's 'foodie' cheeses he bought the other day 🙄😂 .. altho it actually looks like that protein cheese that you can have more of on SW cos it's not really cheese it's just grated rubber 😷
It looks like reduced fat cheese because it doesn’t melt the way normal cheese does

Reactions: 12
duck sake the pair of them need a slap round the chops for how ridiculous they sound.... so cringe 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I was actually cringing reading this. Why are their conversations so wooden. They talk to each other like there’re strangers! Love how mad Mazza always has to get in a line about something Fopps is selling or how much they are social distancing etc.. it’s like she’s typing it off a script🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
That risotto is drier than a witches tit

I really feel for those boys. Proper food won’t make them fat!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was actually cringing reading this. Why are their conversations so wooden. They talk to each other like there’re strangers! Love how mad Mazza always has to get in a line about something Fopps is selling or how much they are social distancing etc.. it’s like she’s typing it off a script🤣
It's like they've had a conversation beforehand to arrange what she has to say :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It's like they've had a conversation beforehand to arrange what she has to say :ROFLMAO:
🤣 it’s beyond awkward. She’ll be back on tomorrow saying ‘wow Nicola that risotto looked unbelievable I bet the boys were stuffed after you gave them that massive portion! is that the full fat cheese you’ve gave them that Chris bought last week when he went shopping for essentials whilst social distancing? I’ll have to get some’ 🙄 bore off Mazza you enabling knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
🤣 it’s beyond awkward. She’ll be back on tomorrow saying ‘wow Nicola that risotto looked unbelievable I bet the boys were stuffed after you gave them that massive portion! is that the full fat cheese you’ve gave them that Chris bought last week when he went shopping for essentials whilst social distancing? I’ll have to get some’ 🙄 bore off Mazza you enabling knob.

OMG, that is exactly how she says it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you sure you're not her?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😆 yes I’m bloody sure 🤣 if I was her I would have kicked my daughter up the arse years ago and I’d tell her to give her blonde botoxed head a wiggle and get a life. From a safe social distance of course🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s because they think she’s some huge z list celeb 🙄 got to stick to protocol so the sheep think she’s a goody two shoes we know she isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is no way on this planet those boys are in a size 6 nappy. How is it possible for someone to make it to adulthood (and nearly 40 at that) and have absolutely no idea about anything at all? Even the things she brags about being uhhmazing at, clothes, hair, make up, and food, all look like 💩

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.