Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely had a top up hasn’t she. Didn’t really get a chance to watch her stories earlier but just have, her face literally doesn’t move. Completely different to those stories a week or so ago when she actually looked her age (Heaven forbid!). She hasn’t shown her face since then on her stories until today when she’s looking verrrry frozen. And doesn’t she looked pleased with herself?!

Nowhere that would do Botox has been given the green light to open yet so she’s clearly had it done by somewhere not very reputable if they’re willing to risk going against government guidelines. What an idiot.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m not against any one having Botox, each to their own, but she has obviously went somewhere not very reputable if they are open already, which is very silly when you’re putting poison in your face. The world’s supply of Botox is made in Ireland and my friend works in that factory. She said that you would not get it if you knew what was going in it, and that if you go somewhere not 100% reputable you’re very stupid.

Just wanted to point out Flopps is stupid.

Also chow mein is not chow mein without noodles. It’s a stir fry

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely had a top up hasn’t she. Didn’t really get a chance to watch her stories earlier but just have, her face literally doesn’t move. Completely different to those stories a week or so ago when she actually looked her age (Heaven forbid!). She hasn’t shown her face since then on her stories until today when she’s looking verrrry frozen. And doesn’t she looked pleased with herself?!

Nowhere that would do Botox has been given the green light to open yet so she’s clearly had it done by somewhere not very reputable if they’re willing to risk going against government guidelines. What an idiot.
I wish someone would call her out on this. It's so obvious from those two photos that she's had botox, she really can't deny it. It winds me up that she's putting her mum, dad, children at risk. She could be a carrier, and having someone that close to her face sticking needles in her is just ridiculous. Selfish to the core.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Does any one here use Slimming Eats recipes? They are lovely and although they are slimming World friendly, you obviously don't need to be following SW to have them, they really are just normal food! Yes normal food Flops...not your 'norma'l food though!
Slimming Eats looks nothing like the tit Flops serves up!
She did attempt a Slimming Eats 'crack chicken' once. The proper recipe sounded quite nice, but Fopps managed to make it look like a plate of cat sick. Goodness knows what she'd done to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she paid the beautician more than the going rate to get topped up and to jump the queue!

Reactions: 11
Anything where someone needs to come close to your face could still be risky. She is very vain if Botox is a priority for her now!

Reactions: 16
Anything where someone needs to come close to your face could still be risky. She is very vain if Botox is a priority for her now!
Nowhere should be open to be able to give her Botox! Says a lot about her and the people doing it.

Reactions: 16
I love a bit of the tox but howayyyy babes, now is not the time! Also, if you think for one moment that you’re fooling anyone, you’re actually more thick than I thought.
Fopps babe, because we all know you’re watching, you’re about as much use as a wet floor sign in B&M.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s guess the random shop she’s going to use. Lidl? Spar? Netto? Do they still exist? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The ‘not usual’ shop maybe be a Asian supermarket to show how she is not a racist!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone definitely reads here - Chelsea knows the #filterlife is not for her 😂
20200609_081728.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe she’s going to Waitrose for some high end stuff with the savings she worked so hard for in her very successful management career.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her food shops are all the same:
•fage - “my fave, it’s uh-mazing and I can’t get enough but it’s not enough to get a collab”
• turkey mince - “great for you and extra low fat”
• chillis - “if you watch me you’ll know we use these all the time”
• choc filled crepes - “these are for the boys as a treat, I wouldn’t normally get these because the boys are on slimming world but Chris likes to get them a treat”
Same tit just a different shop that’s all her food hauls ever are, nothing different or amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I see her fellow twin mum JSG is handing over her insta page every Tuesday to a group\organisation supporting BLM... because she has high numbers and hopes it will help reach larger audience..
Can you imagine Fopps giving her page to someone with no control of her own for 24 hours ?? !!

Edit... see she's congratulated Jen which sounds so patronising.... I bet your mum is so proud. Yes she probably is Fopps because at least Jen is doing something

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If it is Asda, I will pee my pants laughing. The desperation and begginess will have hit new highs (or should that be lows 😂)
It’s so obvious it’s going to be Asda 😂 her grocery shops are tit. She rushes and doesn’t take her time. The camera constantly spinning around. She flits from items rather than sorting it in to categories

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking Lidl for her next shopping haul but she will probably go in disguise :giggle: :cool:
She likes the large pots of Milbona Skyr high protein fat free yogurts they do, it will be a duck you 🖕Fage !! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.