Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get her 'sexy' scary eyed look. If I were a bloke, and a woman was giving me that look, I'd do one!

It'll kill her not to be on her page. Quick, get in with the comments, don't forget to #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't get her 'sexy' scary eyed look. If I were a bloke, and a woman was giving me that look, I'd do one!

It'll kill her not to be on her page. Quick, get in with the comments, don't forget to #bekind
She’ll still be deleting comments. She’s not really making a stand, it’s not even on her grid. She’s just doing what everyone else is doing

Reactions: 15
I can imagine she lives a very white-washed life. She wouldnt have a clue. It would be good if she actually used some of her time to address white privilege, actually do what the blackout is about. It would be an education.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I imagine Fopps to be the kind of person that claims something like ‘I have sooo many black friends, I just don’t see colour!’

Reactions: 21
Don’t forget this is the woman who used a Martin Luther King quote on a pic of herself in a bikini whinging about people giving her hate on social media (aka an opinion) and wondering what he would have to say about online trolling 🤦‍♀️

Posting her breakfast this morning then deleting it, she clearly didn’t have a clue about what was happening and hasn’t actually given it any thought. Only doing it to fit in and not get grief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Don’t forget this is the woman who used a Martin Luther King quote on a pic of herself in a bikini whinging about people giving her hate on social media (aka an opinion) and wondering what he would have to say about online trolling 🤦‍♀️

Posting her breakfast this morning then deleting it, she clearly didn’t have a clue about what was happening and hasn’t actually given it any thought. Only doing it to fit in and not get grief.
That's what brought me over here, I didn't see the quote but I read her story where she "apologised" for what she had written and i was like "hmmm bet Tattle know what she put" and that was it, I lurked for a long time before making an account.

Reactions: 22
Can see she’s also like pretty much every other idiot influencer and has hash tagged blacklivesmatter as well as blackouttuesday which you weren’t supposed to do. They’re all just jumping on a bandwagon and paying lip service to something they haven’t actually bothered to research or educate themselves on and that pisses me off so much more than doing nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can see she’s also like pretty much every other idiot influencer and has hash tagged blacklivesmatter as well as blackouttuesday which you weren’t supposed to do. They’re all just jumping on a bandwagon and paying lip service to something they haven’t actually bothered to research or educate themselves on and that pisses me off so much more than doing nothing.
Like peachylife who posted the blackout picture and went on to link no less than ten linked repost stories about it 🙈 you’re defeating the object hun!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I see she posted first thing about a goooorgeous breakfast then quickly deleted and stuck up a muted picture....obvs noticed everyone else doing it because we all know she doesn’t have an intelligent bone in her body 🙄 (that’s not me knocking the BLM by the way)
She always has to follow something or someone to make out she’s relevant or up to date with current affairs! At least she doesn’t have to keep up with her fake life for the gram today👍🏻

I’m at work, but somebody please check if she is online at 11am during the black out!

Reactions: 5
She actually disgusts me. What the hell would someone like her know about equal rights?! She's exactly the sort of witch who would take advantage of poorer, less privileged people to do her dirty work if she had more money. She wouldn't even mix with the mums who were at "free" baby groups. They weren't her sort of people (that still gives me rage) wonder why that was?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Like peachylife who posted the blackout picture and went on to link no less than ten linked repost stories about it 🙈 you’re defeating the object hun!
I look at Fopps an see white privilege written all over her - she dosent donate without a big song and dance never mind care about BLM. Don't worry if she sees a comment she dosent like today she will be all over it like the boys tan....I cant abide these influencers who attach themselves to a cause they no nothing about! 🤮

Reactions: 20
‘SEE YOU TOMORROW’ - bleeping INSENSITIVE bleeping CRETIN - EDUCATE YOURSELF NIKKI, SUCH A bleeping DAFT THING TO SAY!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another band wagon she had jumped on and failed at 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

No doubt she is still policing her comments on ALL her channels...how she has the time I will never know!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.