Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd even cock up a sofa advert and we know how tacky they can be :LOL:

Oh she's got the Skinny Whips out, must of had a trip to Home Bargains!
Iceland have these on offer, is her haul going to be an Iceland SW special?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Iceland have these on offer, is her haul going to be an Iceland SW special?
Yeh I did think that too because somebody mentioned Iceland to her when she asked one of her ridiculous hey guy's questions the other day, can't remember what it was now.

Reactions: 8
That is so so funny, Fopps won’t be best pleased
Fopps will be fewmin, Chelsea is half her age and 10 times the mother she'll ever be. Chelsea's boys have had me in stitches this week, so blummin sweet. Lots of singing which one of the boys loves (Harley I think). He doesn't know all the words but puts his heart and soul into the song. Chelsea doesn't ever tell him he's got the wrong word, she just carries on singing with him. That's a great Mum right there. I suggest you watch and learn Floppers, spend less time having your botox and more time on your children you absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
she's so crass thinking sleazy jokes are appropriate when its your kids, both her and mankles are bad for it, they snigger and snort and her voice goes very very deep as she makes a seedy joke she thinks is hilarious, utter chav life
Mankles is on the Golf Course today in skinny ripped jeans ( whoops nearly wrote Skinny Whip Jeans 🤭) and no socks and he's getting some stick for it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeh I did think that too because somebody mentioned Iceland to her when she asked one of her ridiculous hey guy's questions the other day, can't remember what it was now.
* Found the comment, another supermarket that doesn't deliver to her, really :unsure: :rolleyes:
IMG_0504.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think he needs to let his wife know!
He's a prick too but at least he doesn't rise to the piss taking and just banters with them... can't see him deleting the comments either unlike his petty wife ! - that's PETTY not PRETTY 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love watching Chelsea she just has a very natural instinct with them, the boys are adorable, I also like the fact, to my knowledge, she never makes crude remarks towards them or mocks them if they don’t get things right. I hate comparing Mums as it is not right, but the differences are quite obvious.

Reactions: 25
I think She’s trying copy Chloe Phillips with her slimming world stuff, she talked about those skinny whips in her latest video
I find it highly amusing that Chloe gained followers from that collab and fopperbollox didn't 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A treadmill.. really?! Yet another unnecessary purchase. This woman has a serious spending addiction!
Where the eff is the rest of the cheese on the boys dinner?! That looks like a sprinkling of dust! She disgusts me. They aren’t meant to be on diets you bleeping prick

Reactions: 18
Do you think the treadmill will go in the extension? Will be even less space for the boys to play if that is the case!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry why can’t she walk outside?? Why does she need a treadmill am I missing something?? Finally her sprogs can walk and she can’t be arsed to take them for one

Selfish. I’m so over her honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve lost 3st (not in 3months, I’m not wonder woman and my 2 kids aren’t twins so I’m basically tit) Anyway I’ve lost it slowly doing the 16:8 diet, calorie counting on nutracheck app and walking. If my treat at the end of the day was a Tiny packet of lentil OR quinoa bites and half a skinny whip I’d rather be 35st and happy. What a sad, pathetic, boring bint she Really is. Yawn yawn bleeping yawn 🥱 🙄
Treadmill so she can spend 2 hours running furiously on it every Dusk😉 when she throws her kids in their cots. Trying to burn off her lentil bites. She has a real Serious problem with food and weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve lost 3st (not in 3months, I’m not wonder woman and my 2 kids aren’t twins so I’m basically tit) Anyway I’ve lost it slowly doing the 16:8 diet, calorie counting on nutracheck app and walking. If my treat at the end of the day was a Tiny packet of lentil OR quinoa bites and half a skinny whip I’d rather be 35st and happy. What a sad, pathetic, boring bint she Really is. Yawn yawn bleeping yawn 🥱 🙄
Treadmill so she can spend 2 hours running furiously on it every Dusk😉 when she throws her kids in their cots. Trying to burn off her lentil bites. She has a real Serious problem with food and weight.
Oh wow ....WELL DONE MRS !! That's fab.... please share - what is the 16:8 diet ? I think she's getting the treadmill so she can go on it whilst watching her box sets.... she'd burn as many calories bleeping ironing whilst watching a box set ! She needed an extension for he kids 'play room' where she going to put a treadmill ? She's OBSESSED will spending (yes I've used that word in the right context there ! Because lets face it she is SO SO SO OBSESSED with spending !).... She'd be better off spending it on more cheese for them boys - poor things 😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.