Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it just me or do the pics she likes the most all scream hooker?

One in the middle of the road, the date night that wasn't a date night the other week, the ad last week, the one in the black dress and no bra etc etc

I'm struggling to decide whether her style guru is Tanya Turner or Madge from Benidorm... Worse still a mixture of the two

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Saturn

That ‘risotto’ look drier then the desert from her last photo shoot. Plus risotto made with normal rice is just gross, you need arborio rice #foodie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Is she seriously sharing a post on “white privilege”? She hasn’t got a clue, the woman that “selects” what groups she takes her babies too, chooses her friends based on how many multiple births they have had, openly refused to access a children’s centre because “it wasn’t for her”.
She really didn’t spend yesterday educating herself, did she ? Then she has spent today seeing things that look “interesting” to share because everybody else is, without actually researching what they are all about!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
This is what I don’t get. She calls herself a foodie yet eats the same things every week. And bland boring food at that!! She’s a shit cook, orders the same food whenever she eats out...BORING FOOD!!! That’s not a foodie. I see a foodie as someone who enjoys eating, trying new exciting food, eats at nice places, not someone who can pan fry turkey mince 8 ways and has no dressing on a Subway salad 🤷🏼‍♀️
My friend is a foodie... like a proper, serious foodie.... she makes for a weekday dinner the kind of stuff I'd have at a nice restaurant.... she buys quality meats from local butchers and all fresh fruit, veg, salad etc.. her meals look amazing and it's proper food.... like burgers, curries, steaks, chicken dishes.... she's forever at borough market in London sourcing new things.... she writes food blogs and does private fine dining for people... that's a foodie - always trying new stuff not her same old low calorie, low carb, low fat, low taste, low appeal slop !

• Heart
  • Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
I hate this and how she makes people feel.. She did it to Hev and now she is doing it to Brenda all cos they ask out of concern or to gently guide her, like Brenda said everyone is learning. I hope them little boys spend more time with Grandad and learn the true meaning of #bekind before they are swallowed up into being mini self absorbed Chris and Prikki’s
She really isn't a nice person and she deserves everything coming her way. The boys are about to turn two, their personalities are coming through and pretty soon they'll be saying NO to her, climbing out of their cots, screaming, having tantrums in Costa and having a sneaky poo in her shoes and handbag. I don't really watch her since being blocked and it's quite nice actually. Keep me posted guys, hope you're all ok, sending love xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Can we just stop putting things into porridge that don’t belong there?!
Tried and tested ingredients areeeee jam, syrup, other sweet things, berries, other fruit, cinnamon (dirty bastards) and Nutella.
what is wrong with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
She's 40 not 4 and enough of a Rottweiler to fight her own corner with her salty replies so why the sheeples feel the need to speak for her.... 🙄🙄 good on you big bum Brenda 👏🏻👏🏻
Have you noticed how she's 'thanked' all the little sheep on that list of comments and just ignored Big Bum Brenda's reply?? She's such a salty bitch

• Angry
  • Wow

Shivers

VIP Member
So...they ordered an Indian takeaway and then she put it into all those separate dishes in order to take a pic for the gram, only to then put it all onto one plate to eat I’m assuming? Seriously who has time for that sort of shit 🤷‍♀️ it was probably freezing by the time she was finished dicking about taking photos!

• Haha
  • Wow

Filterholic

Fopperholic #40- same number of threads as my age, don’t call me forty though- I’ll get in a rage

Fopperholic #40- Desperate to make my kids look CLEAVER, filtered to filth because I’m an insta deceiver

🤣🤪

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
Fuck sake the pair of them need a slap round the chops for how ridiculous they sound.... so cringe 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I was actually cringing reading this. Why are their conversations so wooden. They talk to each other like there’re strangers! Love how mad Mazza always has to get in a line about something Fopps is selling or how much they are social distancing etc.. it’s like she’s typing it off a script🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Maybe instead of discouraging her kids from saying things wrong she should just actually encourage them to try and praise them for saying anything at all? They’ll grow up knowing nothing they ever do is good enough for their stuck up, frigid mother. She’s deplorable and it’s no wonder they are taking a bit longer to reach milestones.

Also, she’s not making videos because she’s not got the intelligence to create and articulate appropriate content in this climate. She was struggling when it was just the pandemic but now we’re in a situation where people are protesting for their lives she doesn’t have the capability to have any form of intelligent or informed discussion because a) she’s thick as fuck, b) she doesn’t care about anyone but herself, c) she’s too busy completing Netflix to educate herself and d) she’s just generally shite at creating content.

• Heart
  • Wow

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Like hell those boys haven’t had a cuddle with Fopps mum! My parents are desperate for me to take my little one to see them but he was 2 in march and hugs the phone when we FaceTime them. He is now back at nursery (I’m a full time mum and a full time employee fopps!) so I had to make that call (difficult one it was!) to send him back so I could work. But I’ve told my parents there is even less of a chance I’m bringing him round now as he is mixing with a bigger bubble and I can’t risk their health! (And neither of those have had heart surgery in the last 6 months or over 70)

I don’t think I have held hate for someone as much as I do her! And I don’t know her! When she was pregnant I was really pleased for her as it seemed like it was something she wanted for ages. I make no secret of the fact my little one was a mistake, he wasn’t planned. I love him to bits and I know I’m not a natural mum but I try and he has actually made me more relaxed about things, I let him lead in what we do, most of his food he picks what he wants, has lunch when he is hungry, has a slight routine (i.e in bed by 8pm - but not every night). I was going to try potty training during lock down as he follows me to the toilet and tells me what I’ve done and also tells me when he has done a poo. But tried it and he screamed the house down... my conclusion you aren’t ready we will try another time!

As loads before have said if she just put her hands up and said ‘ you know what this is nothing like i hoped and planned’ I’d have a lot more respect for her.

I hated maternity leave, I hated the sudden feel of losing being me and there is no harm in admitting this. These last 11 weeks some days have been hell with a 2 year old... (good luck when those boys get there fopps because my god the attitude they have!) but when I took my little one to nursery on Monday, I cried my eyes out and did for most of the day! I suddenly hated not having the annoying little sh!t with me! Motherhood isn’t easy but she can’t admit that and that makes me really sad for her!

Also.... yours and Chris relationship reminds me of mine with my ex-husband.... you don’t talk, you are both on your phones all the time and all you do is spend money. Wake up and realise you need to change that as the impact on those boys and their relationships in the future will be impacted! I took the decision last year to tell my husband it wasn’t working and we needed to split. He is now with someone else and much happier, I’m with someone and have a better relationship with them than i think i ever did with my husband. I’m also a much better parent for it (can’t comment on him as his new partner does most of it for him! - but that’s my issue!)

• Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
She’s been very quiet the past few days. Guessing the eyebrow dying didn’t go to plan.

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
watching GMB and Piers Morgan just shouted out Carly Booth from that golf tournament they did 😂😂 if fopps actually watched news she’d be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28