Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Well said Lady . She wouldn’t care if she didn’t get 1 gift . Such a liar.
That’s her problem right there.
she has absolutely no idea how materialistic and selfish she is. All she cares about is ME,ME, ME . People are struggling right now and to even suggest 6 gifts !!!!!!
. All her grid is related to her spending ridiculous amounts of money on shopping, clothes , trainers , gym posing !! makeup , staged photos ,cars, much needed treatments &Hair for Herself and #Aff links, competing with young huns absolutely anything to spend money on . Sort youre insecurity Fopps and you will save so much . Nobody needs your materialistic advice . Thanks 😂
20221112_130440.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Mancnet

VIP Member
Most people would just think let’s not bother, it’s too much hassle with the train strikes, we’ll go another weekend but she is so childish she HAS to have a birthday weekend away. It’s ridiculous at her age.

We all know how her weekend aways go anyway: check into brothel style hotel, coffee and a sniff of Chris’ cake (not a euphemism!) one cocktail at a bar she thinks is cool, calorie controlled meal at Bella Italia after posing in front of somewhere more expensive, pretending to buy a designer item, early to bed even though she really wanted to stay out and then home early in the morning because she so so so missed the miracles. Dull! There you go fopps, no need to bother now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I love it when things go off topic! Remember shoe lace gate!!! 😂😂😂
We’ll know she’s caught up on here next week when she posts:

Guilt-free fakeaway kebab
Pan-fried lean turkey mince, a lettuce leaf to replace the pitta, no sauce, served on a side plate.
“This was a bit of me- absolutely GORGEOUS. And SO filling; I could only manage 6 Fage protein yoghurts afterwards! Remember to like and save. What’s your favourite fakeaway?“

I would never have thought of trying this receipe Nicki, but your Dad and I will definitely being having it for tea tomorrow. Chris looks wonderful in his ankle-biters, and the boys look so happy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

lexiloo

VIP Member
Good lord can you imagine fopps shrieking and cackling showing off what the elves got up to on her stories if she did do (or more likely get Chris to do) elf on the shelf! She thinks every mundane thing to do with kids is hilarious. She lacks imagination for elf on the shelf tho, so she won’t do it
and mazzas knicker fizz replies to them all too "ooh Nicola that's so funny, I was telling your dad how well you did laying out a grenade bar with a chunk missing so it looked like the elf had taken a bite, I laughed so much, thank you for the discount code for the bars too, I must stock up, I bet the boys loved it, where did you get their jumpers? Chris looks so handsome in the background, I wish we'd had an elf but i'd never heard of them until now, you're very cleaver" ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine when Chris lands back on Wednesday, shattered from flying for around 18 hours in 3 days. She’ll be out the door to the gym/hairdresser/salon quicker than you can say fat free yoghurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I know it’s been said but for a 42nd birthday it’s so excessive! Two make overs night outs and now s hotel. She really needs to read the room! Great if that’s what she wants to do but she will lose followers. I’m actively unfollowing lots of people who make me feel like my life is inadequate… not their fault but that’s my reaction to protect my own mental health and people will do that to her because they don’t want to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Next thread title suggestion

Too fucking lazy to do elf on the shelf, spends all the money on herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ByCandleLight

I got a speeding ticket getting here. What in the name of fuck is that cankle photo about. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Didn’t she just claim recently she’s got a high sex drive? Thats why Chris is always away…for a rest ha x
She is literally the most sexless person ever. Dry dinners... dry you know what 😖🤣I struggle to believe she's a freak in the sheets 🤣🤢 not a chance she's far too uptight. She'd be synning the lube and jizz

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lexiloo

VIP Member
She looks like she's about to burst into a rendition of hey big spender and shimmy around Chris with a feather boa

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Imagine going to a place with all those insane looking treats....and having a coffee 🙈
Her eating is so disordered. She says her boys are 'stuffing their faces' with a cookie. It really annoyed me. They're 4 years old eating 1 cookie let them enjoy it rather than you sound so bloody judgemental.

Bet she posts in next few days something like
“Hey guys. Some of you noticed the new car keys in my post. I know I’m so blessed and don’t want to brag. I’ve worked really hard and so does Chris. But I know so many of you are struggling and don’t get your lifestyle funding by your in-laws like I do. It’s smaller than my last car because I really didn’t need a big car. I’m also thinking of the environment. I M the Meghan Markle of slimming world. I know people loved me and now hate me. I am a victim but I solider on. Have a great day!”

• Haha

notokhun

Chatty Member
Post on her stories before the decorating onr about not getting into debt for presents. Rolling my eyes

I never commented about Chris's earnings at the time but I don't know how they afford their lifestyle. I earn around what he does (or declares anyway), my husband around 15k more and we don't have designer everything, I don't have my hair done every 2 minutes, eat out all the time etc. I don't understand.
We have 3 kids, 2 in school 1 in school nursery. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. We have nice cars, similar size house (better decorated though and my oven is in my kitchen)

Not saying I want her lifestyle I just can't see how they can't be in loads of debt which makes a mockery of her debt story.

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Imagine your content being so boring that your followers start comparing kebab prices across the U.K. to stave off the fact that you’re boring them to death 🤭

66423D83-5C76-49E4-B687-BF68540A933D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

notokhun

Chatty Member
Why be so prescriptive with small children??
Just let them write a list to santa like normal kids and if you don't wanna buy more than 6 things just say santa only has room in his sack for that amount..
She such a fucking fun sponge trying to control everything.
View attachment 1718033
Is she joking
This is the woman who bought her children 6 new toys a week during lockdown 🙄

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Both drink driving again then!
If they are with the MIL then doesn't she live down in Milton Keynes ? So about an hours drive from their home.... I know 1 glass won't take them over the limit but why feel the need to have alcohol when you're having a teatime curry, with your elderly MIL and have to drive home on an icy, foggy night with two small children on board..... each to their own but sometimes even just one glass can affect your reactions and judgement ! Selfish to the fecking core the pair of them !

Moodles

Chatty Member
Showing off that she’s at BMW and might go and have a look at Mercedes. Who cares and who is she trying to impress? It’s cringeworthy!

Every single things she puts up is a brag. Expensive cars, endless hairdresser and Botox appointments, size 8, size XS, clothing hauls, weekends away, gym and country club. Yes that may be her life (apart from being a size 8) but why does she think that constantly bragging about it to her followers is going to endear her to people. It does the opposite and makes her look like a grade A arsehole.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So she’s been to the gym where you supposed to be sweaty, then gone to Tesco and fingered all the clothing, moved onto Lidl and then the car garage. That gym minge has done some travelling today. Get home and shower you scruff!

• Sick
  • Haha