Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she STILL think the public want to see her bossing her kids around as they try to play? She can't ever let them just play without sticking a camera in their faces and asking them what they're doing......then usually correcting them. She seems to be keeping her face off camera since that treatment she had ;)
And she’s clearly so bored when she talks to them too. Although her voice brightens slightly once golden child butts in.

Reactions: 10
Why does she STILL think the public want to see her bossing her kids around as they try to play? She can't ever let them just play without sticking a camera in their faces and asking them what they're doing......then usually correcting them. She seems to be keeping her face off camera since that treatment she had ;)
She’s desperate for a Hot Wheels collab now. Tragic 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She couldn’t sound more bored if she tried!
Ihad more excitement talking to my friends 3 yr okd granddaughter in the phone he other day!

Reactions: 12
Also why not get swimming lessons at her exlusive gym! My neice n nephew have lessons there!

Reactions: 12
Imagine going to a place with all those insane looking treats....and having a coffee 🙈
Her eating is so disordered. She says her boys are 'stuffing their faces' with a cookie. It really annoyed me. They're 4 years old eating 1 cookie let them enjoy it rather than you sound so bloody judgemental.

Reactions: 31
Fopps is so boring now we've resorted to talking about the cost of kebabs on her thread :LOL:

On the topic of which, I am APPALLED at the prices some of you have to pay.
A large doner is £7 at our usual kebab place, loads of meat, coleslaw, salad and rice too if you wish 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her favouritism to Lawson is off the scale from this mornings clips. The other boy seems such a nicer child too, Lawson is his mothers mini me - an attention seeking brat. The way she said as well that a follower had told her about the cookie place. So full of her own self importance. A complete narcissist.

Reactions: 18
How gushy and giddy did she sound filming in that shop? she was giving me Brogan Tate vibes with the squealing........dear readers......that is NOT a compliment ;)

Reactions: 10
She’s so boring and awful I’ve stopped watching her entirely now.

Reactions: 17
How gushy and giddy did she sound filming in that shop? she was giving me Brogan Tate vibes with the squealing........dear readers......that is NOT a compliment ;)
I’ve just come across this brogan tate 😂 love how she is really pushes the p&o holiday at the moment yes I’d think it was amazing to when I’ve just been gifted a holiday in the bloody Caribbean for a week 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.